“Wonderful place to stay ..”

Radisson Hotel Yuma
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Everyone was just so kind and polite. The hotel was clean and food was amazing!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank angie_amparan

Reviewed 31 May 2011

Our stay at the Radisson Hotel in Yuma, Arizona was one of the best ever. The room was wonderfully appointed and cleaned with the best of care. The staff were delightful and never missed a chance to ask how our stay was and what they could do to make it even better. We were greeted like family at every turn. We enjoyed the refreshing pool daily and the location of the hotel was central to our entertainment choices. Try out the hotel lounge- great drinks and service. I would recommend staying at the Radisson any time you're in Yuma.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelfoward
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I was extremely pleased at how eager the front desk was to meet my needs. I arrived just before 2 p.m. and requested a handicapped accessible room for my mother. Immediately, the staff member was on the computer checking the rooms and within minutes he had located an accessible room that was ready for our early check-in. The hotel is only about 2 years old and has a very clean, modern look. The room was spacious with contemporary light wood furniture. There was a large desk and wireless internet was included. In addition there was a cozy easy chair and ottoman. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room. The 2 queen beds were sleep number beds, and were interesting to try out. Add the comfy duvet and bed linens and I had a good night's sleep . The accessible features in the bathroom were particularly helpful for my mother, especially the handrails and fold down seat in the tub. The rate included a hot breakfast, which included make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast, a few pastries, oatmeal, cold cereals, coffee, tea, and juice. The eggs were not above average, but we ate not long before they stopped serving which was probably a factor. The breakfast area is the on-site restaurant, although we did not eat any other meals there. The hotel is located near several other restaurants and also within easy access to Interstate 8. Over all, we were very satisfied and I feel comfortable recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Gingerville
Reviewed 18 March 2011

The hotel was very clean and spacious. They even have free washers and dryers for the guest to use. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The even let us use one of their conference rooms to play cards and enjoy ourselves with no hesitation. Located around a numerous amount of restaurants and seconds from both the interstate and a shopping plaza. If you felt like eating in, the bistro located in the hotel has great food at very reasonable prices. Breakfast is free and is very good as well.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank gshephard334
Reviewed 16 March 2011

I have stayed in many hotels during my travels, the Radisson in Yuma, AZ has the best service of any of them. From being greeted by name as I walk in the door to being greeted every time I pass by any of the service staff, always a smile and a hello. The rooms are always clean, the bathroom is scrubbed daily, excellent location; I say its crawling distance from Texas Roadhouse, Applebees, Ninja Sushi, and walking distance of everything in the Yuma Palms mall complex. You might see a price a few blocks away for half the price, but you are losing the security of your room, the great pools and hot tubs (yes, one set inside, and one set outside), the in hotel restaurant and bar, clean rooms, and the great service from the staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Sommy_1
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Where do I start....From arrival to departure the entire staff made us feel welcome, even the housekeepers were very friendly and said hello from all areas of the hotel. Rooms have a modern feel to them and was the cleanest I have ever seen in all my travels. The free breakfast buffet was excellent. We were also able to eat lunch at the hotel's restaurant and just loved the food especially the chicken tortilla soup. I have every intention of going back for dinner. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Free laundry!! Free evening cocktails!!! Free breakfast WITH a server!!! Great Wi-Fi!! Thank you Yuma Radisson! You could teach other Radissons a thing or two (or five!!)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple