“27x a year...BEST IN YUMA”

Radisson Hotel Yuma
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersGold level
Blacksburg, Virginia
“27x a year...BEST IN YUMA”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I probably stay at this hotel 27 nights a year. It's awesome. From the service to the rooms, to the pleasantly located amenities, it's the best. highly recommend the food at the Market restaurant. They have a great breakfast in the restaurant that is complimentary full service buffet. When I go in they greet me with a smile. No place better to stay after 8 hours of flying.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Jmac0007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Never stayed at a Radisson hotel before and after this stay I will again. Started with a friendly front desk girl. Room was comfy with a nice shower. Breakfast buffet in the morning was perfect. Price was great too. Close by to shopping and restaurants and freeway.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Jenns48
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I typically like Marriott properties, but I read several others reviews of the Radisson property and decided to give it a try. I am extremely happy I did. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The rooms were modern and clean. The shower was awesome, one of the nicest I've ever been in. I really liked the sleep # bed.

Room Tip: The rooms are all generally the same. I moved from the side that I-8 is on due to a perceived noise...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Staple15
Cerro Gordo, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 21 January 2013

It was such a pleasure to stay at this hotel in Yuma AZ! My daughter, myself and 2 grandgirls spent one night in January 2013. All of the hotel employees were wonderful. They made us feel very welcome. The room was spacious and clean- nice decorating, too! A plentiful supply of coffee, condiments and tea bags in the room. We swam in the pool- perfect temperature- and used the hot tub as well. There were plenty of clean towels at poolside. The exercise room looked great although I didn't use it.
The hotel has a very nice restaurant and we had one of the best complimentary breakfasts that I've every had! Stevi- one of the restaurant employees- was so helpful!
I will always remember this hotel because I was introduced to the blown glass artwork of Dale Chihuly here. There is a beautiful piece hanging in the restaurant and a display case full of vases in the lobby. They are magnificent pieces!
I will definitely stay here when I return to Yuma.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 117. It was quiet and very close to the pool area and the front desk. It had a...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Aleknagik, AK
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Lovely place, and I would not mind living there. The restaurant was excellent, the pool lovely, the hot tub and service were superb.

The bed was excellent, the room spacious and inviting, and there was a refrigerator, and microwave on the floor and free laundry for guests. The internet was quick and free, and the staff were all polite and helpful.

I contemplated asking how much it would cost to move in for several months.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the side opposite the freeway.
1 Thank POwensAleknagik_AK
LorenaMK, Manager at Radisson Hotel Yuma, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Dear POwensAleknagik_AK,

We thank you for letting others know how pleased you were with your stay. The Radisson Yuma has a lot of great amenities to offer our guests and we are pleased that you were able to enjoy them. We do have guest that stay for several months and if you chose to want to stay with us please give us a call to inquire what the daily rate is for that time period. All the staff at the Radisson Yuma thanks you for staying and we look forward towards your next visit with us.

Lorena Martinez-Keeling
Rooms Operations Manager
Alberta
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here for 5 nights over Christmas. We were impressed with the hotel as we drove up. Hotel and grounds were very well cared for. I loved the cactus garden as you drove in. Plenty of parking.
The front desk staff was very efficient and friendly. We were smiled at and greeted EVERY time we walked through the lobby. Check in and out was very quick.
Breakfast was included with the room and was delicious. Oatmeal, bacon, sausages, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns were available each day. Toaster with several bread choices and make your own waffles were also available. Fresh fruit,muffins, juices, milk and cereal rounded out the buffet. Very good for an included with your room meal. The waitresses were very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed.
Our room was very comfortable, large, clean, and quiet. We had 2 queen sleep number beds. I never did figure out my number, but it was fun trying a different firmness each night!
My kids enjoyed swimming in both of the pools. Kids had no problem swimming outside and said the water was very warm, even though the weather was cool. The indoor pool was appreciated for early in the morning and later in the day. We chose this hotel because it was the only one with an indoor pool and we were not disappointed.
I enjoyed having the printer with the computers when I needed to print out an email. Free wifi was also appreciated.
My favourite part of the stay was when I went to do laundry the night before I checked out. I looked and looked and could not find a place to put the quarters! Score! Free laundry!
Of the three hotels we stayed at during our vacation to Arizona, this was our favourite.
Overall there was alot included with the price of the room. If we return to Yuma this will be where we stay!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
LorenaMK, Manager at Radisson Hotel Yuma, responded to this review, 8 January 2013
Dear Duchesssunlover,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review and letting others know of your great experience with us. We take great pride in all of our services and amenities are delighted that you were able to enjoy everything the hotel has to offer. Everyone here at the Radisson Yuma thanks you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Lorena Martinez-Keeling
Fort St. John, Canada
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Our stay was wonderful hotel staff super friendly and helpful and the Market Wine Bar Bistro was great food only problem too much food:-) Nice safe feeling location well lit and inviting. We will be back for sure!!