“AMAZING!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Phoenix, Arizona
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I was a guest the Yuma Arizona Radisson for business. Everybody was amazing and I couldnt have had a better hotel stay. This hotel is not only beautiful but has the best beds ever!! I even went out of my way to stay an extra night because it was such a great hotel.

In addition, during my stay I had dinner in the Market Bistro located in the Yuma Radisson. It was THE BEST dining experience I have had in over a year and a half. I have Celiacs Disease which means I can not have anything with gluten (wheat). It is very difficult for people with Celiacs to dine out because gluten is in so much and creates serious fears of being exposed to it. However, the Radisson's staff, both waiters and chefs, went out of their way to accommodate my dietary issues and truly gave me the best meal I have had since I was diagnosed a year and a half ago.

From now on, whenever I go to Yuma for business I will be staying this hotel and will be recommending it to all of my friends and business associates.

Truly an unforgettable experience!!!

1 Thank AZbusinesswoman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 September 2010

This hotel is very nice in terms of amenities and the quality of the room, which is very important to me. Everything seemed very clean in the room. I feel that the hotel went the extra mile in furnishing the place. For example, they have nice outdoor furniture at the pool, including a sofa area that is very Pottery Barn-esque as well as outdoor seating that is similar at the Market Bistro.

My one complaint regarding the room is that there is no option to have the room fan on all the time and as the walls are a bit on the thin side that is a bit annoying. I only heard the train once (it seems to go through town very slowly). My room was overlooking I-8 but I didn't hear it as long as the fan was on.

The bathroom is very nice but the shower which is very nice has no bath tub (although I assume if you booked a handicap room you would probably get a tub?)

Also, the Market Bistro is very nice but the service is a bit on the slow side. Hopefully they will get that worked out. I would definitely recommend the firecracker shrimp appetizer.

All in all, I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Yuma if you can get a good rate here.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I travel alot for work, sometimes internationally & this Hotel and Restaurant are definitely the best I've stayed at.... The Management, Staff, Chef all greeted me with a smile and by my name, which was shocking..... I got up one morning and a member of the staff whom I'd never met in person said "Goodmorning Mr. *******", it shocked me that he new my name..... The many Amenities that the rooms and grounds have to offer are amazing.... The Restaurant and Bar offer extremely fine foods & wine lists..... I had the "Smillie Martini" :) ..... Individuals that I would specifically like to mention as providing top notch Professionalism are Daniel Chehid, Chef Anthony, Haley, Connie, and Bri....... I won't stay at another hotel when I visit Yuma again....... Thank you

Phoenix
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I have never been to Yuma before but was recommended to stay here. This property is BEAUTIFUL. I have never stayed in such a clean hotel with such a large room and comfy bed. Love love love the bathroom! The staff is truely genuine and smiling from check in to check out...a rareity these days. Thanks so much for being pet friendlly. You really made my stay hassle free. I truely had one of the best dinners in your restaurant. Thanks so much for a great stay. I hope to make it back soon!

Yuma, AZ
Reviewed 29 August 2010

We found ourselves with having to stay in a hotel after a fierce storm blew a tree over on our house last Thursday. I have had clients in the past enjoy their stays very much, at the Radisson. So when we found out we would not be able to reside in our house until repairs were finished, I called for two rooms - side by side. We travel regularly and have always stayed at some of the better hotel chains and boutique inns. Even still, it is not always fun, clean, comfortable or restful to be other than at home with six year old quadruplets, (and in this case, my 77 year old mother and her dog.) But we have been treated with care, courtesy and kindness at every turn and enjoyed so very much, the fabulous pools, the gym, the laundryroom (it's free!) and the awesome restaurant that not only has a great breakfast buffet but a wonderful dinner menu and wine list...all can be ordered to the room as well. Beds are comfy. Our room and every hall and common area is spotlessly clean and we could not feel more grateful for this sanctuary as we await our home repairs. Furthermore, all the employees treat us like royalty from maintenance, housekeeping and especially the waitstaff at the restaurant. Great job team. It is a joy to review you.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed 22 August 2010

Check out the Market Wine Bistro! Great atmosphere, awesome drinks, and great service. The atmosphere is relaxing, not loud or dirty like some of the local bars. You can go there after work, enjoy their happy hour and specials on appetizers. The drinks are not watered down and the bar tenders are great. Always smiling and doing what they can make the customers happy. They have wine flights for those who love wine. Check them out. Ask for Haley.. She makes great drinks.

• Stayed August 2010
Thatcher, Arizona
Reviewed 18 August 2010

The service was a wonderful experience. The staff was outstanding and made you feel welcomed and as though you were their only visitor. The staff greeted you every time that you came into view.
The rooms were beautifully decorated and of great quality. They were always tidey and clean every time that I came back to my room.
Thanks, to the wonderful staff for making me feel comfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business