“Great Inexpensive Buffet”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lin's Grand Buffet
Ranked #98 of 289 Restaurants in Yuma
Description: Looking for great quality Asian cuisine with excellent customer service and a wide variety of foods? Why get Chinese food delivery when you can visit our warm and inviting restaurant! Come and experience it for yourself at Lin's Grand Buffet! ABOUT LIN'S GRAND BUFFET Lin's Grand Buffet was founded in 1993 by Kenny Lin in New York City. Lin had a desire to introduce a buffet style restaurant with a higher standard of food quality than what the current industry had to offer. With this desire, Kenny Lin has opened 32 Chinese restaurants throughout Texas and California working with various partners who all share the same goals for excellence. Offering a wide variety of Asian styles of cooking from Beijing, Sichuan, Mandarin and Canton as well as an in-house Japanese sushi bar and Mongolian grill! Come and experience it yourself - we are sure you will have a wonderful dining experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lovely Restaurant, Wide selection of foods, well prepared. Basically good Chinese food, Fish, Shrimp, and Mongolian Barbecue. They have it all, including good deserts. All this in quite pleasant venue for $12.99 for lunch. All you can eat. Quite enjoyed it. Impressed with how frequently they monitored the temperatures of foods and the cleanliness of the restaurant. Whatever you like, they have it.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a great Buffet! They have a ton of different foods from Steak to Seafood! They also have a place that you can pick out your food and watch them cook it! @-seniors 25 dollars!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was good. I enjoyed it. The young, short, brunette who was hostess was rude. Simply rude. I am not sure how she is working in this capacity. Please understand, I will come back, but I hope I dont have to see her again. If I do, and she is still having a bad day, I will report her to the management. Again, the food was good so give this place a try. I will review again on my next trip.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Two adults, two teens and a three year old had dinner. We were all able to find dishes that we like. Our server kept the drinks filled without being called. We all were very happy with what we ate. Decent price for all of the food that we ate.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

6 of us ate there last night. I started with a bowl of egg swirl soup, then follow by 2 plates of Mongolian grill. It was delicious. For desert a sugar donut...everyone else really enjoyed there meals. There are tons of items to choose from including sushi, and steaks....best buffet I’ve eaten at in a long time.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Lin's Grand Buffet? Share your experiences!