“Great stay!”

Homewood Suites Yuma
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Homewood Suites in Yuma on our family vacation. The staff was super-nice and helpful. The suites are spacious and very clean and the property seems quite new. Our boys had a great time playing in the pool too. Our breakfast host, Michelle, was delightful.

• Stayed: August 2013
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Yuma! We are delighted to hear you and the family enjoyed your stay. Your remarks will be shared with the staff and we will highlight Michelle's efforts. We look forward to your return and hope to see you soon. Again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I am just completing a week-long visit to Yuma and and have been very pleased with every aspect of this hotel. I was originally considering staying at the Hampton Inn, but a colleague recommended that I try the Homewood Suites instead and I'm glad I did. It is conveniently located with a Starbucks and a Five Guys burger restaurant just steps out the front door. There's also a nice shopping area across the highway. As for the room, I had a King Studio Suite, which was nicely appointed and very clean. It had plenty of space for me and would also be suitable for a couple; families might want one of the regular suites. The fitness room had three treadmills and an elliptical along with free weights and an exercise bike. There was also a thermostat in the fitness room so you could adjust the temperature (I've stayed in other hotels where the fitness room was too hot for a reasonable workout with no way to adjust the temperature). I did not have breakfast or dinner (both complimentary) at the hotel, but I've heard they are very good. All of the staff members I encountered were helpful and went out of their way to be friendly. I will definitely stay here again if I return to Yuma.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are convenient to parking (several entrances accessible with your room key...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for staying at Homewod Suites Yuma! We are happy that you took te advice of your colleague and gave us the opportunity to make your trip to Yuma enjoyable. We are pleased that you took the time to recognize and share our hotel's many amenities with other travelers. Our staff works diligently on making every guest's stay as pleasant as possible, and we are happy to hear this was accomplished with you. Hopefully, you too will recommend our hotel to a colleague. We look forward to having you back at the Homewood Suites Yuma!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Kind, courteous and helpful. The GM Wayne Rooks and front desk manager William helped us sort out a few things with our points and never once said they 'weren't sure' or 'couldn't help'. They seemed to know what other guests were in town for and were often out in the dining area or the halls striking up a quick conversation to see how things were going with the guests.

• Stayed: July 2013
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for coming back! We certainly appreciate you and your family making yourselves part of the Homewood Suites Yuma family! I will definitely share your comments made during our conversation with the entire team. Wishing you the best, and looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I booked s smoking room 2 weeks in advance and did not receive one. Then I was told I could smoke in the room after I spoke to the fron desk 4 times. Threy said they would move me to another hotel?? Once they agreed I could smoke....they never brought an ashtray.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us! Please accept my apologies for your experience during your stay. These items will be discussed with our staff, and we will correct going forward. Our goal is always to provide the best, most accommodating service possible, and I regret that we failed to do so in your case. I appreciate you taking my call to discuss and look forward to making this up to you during your next visit! Again, thank you for choosing Homewood Suites!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Large, immaculate room, good-sized bathroom mini- kitchen, plush carpet and very comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Everything is clean and new and well-taken care of, not to mention the reasonable price. We stayed on the 4th (highest floor), it's conveniently located off the highway but far enough away that it is also very peaceful. Great value, and my new favorite in the Hilton chain.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Homewood Suites Yuma! We are happy to hear you have found a new Hilton favorite! Your kind remarks about our hotel and the Brand are most appreciated. Hopefully, you get a chance to visit many other Homewood Suites hotels throughout the country. Of course, we also look forward to you returning to our hotel in Yuma! Again, thanks for choosing Homewood Suites Yuma!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

For an economically sensible stay, this place cannot be beat. The grounds, lobby and dining area are clean, safe, and welcoming. The hotel is staffed with very friendly and outgoing people. Located near food and shopping. Rooms are spacious, clean and have small useful kitchenette. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites! We recognize the number of hotel options available, and are happy you are satisfied with our property. We are most appreciative of your kind remarks about the personality of our staff, as "very friendly and outgoing" is exacly what we strive to be! We hope to see you return soon, and look forward to another opportunity to welcome you to your home away from home. Again, thank you for staying at Homewood Suites Yuma!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The staff was very courteous, helpful, and competent. I used to come here with my family on business and would feel very comfortable having them stay in the hotel. It's in close proximity to everything. The accommodations were great. If you were inclined to, breakfast and Dinner were served. That's the only place I would book into everytime I go back to Yuma.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying at Homewood Suites Yuma! Your continued support of our hotel is greatly appreciated, as are your generous remarks about our service. We hope to see more of you and your family in the near future. We are humbled by your decision to make us your only hotel choice in Yuma, and look forward to another opportunity of having you as our guest. Again, thank you for your loyalty and kind remarks!