“Great Staff”

Homewood Suites Yuma
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was there for one night and the hotel staff was excellent! The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful with directions and knew the area well. The breakfast and dinner staff were very eager to please. A must stay if in the Yuma area!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We appreciate you staying with us! We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience, and one way is to have knowledge of area. Thank you for recognizing this effort from our staff! Again, thank you for spending the night with us, and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We hope to have you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Yuma

Reviewed 23 July 2014

First and fore most, I would like to state that the hotel is very nice and clean. The most important thing that I want to say, is that an employe by the name of Michelle Chavez was the best helper of all. She works in the kitchen and is an awesome cook; providing the free meals Monday-Thursday, which was a plus. But I would like to point out the fact that she went above and beyond her duties as the primary chief. Michelle is an awesome person who took the time to make conversation and made me feel not only like a hotel guest but a friend. This woman was so great at making me feel at home. I had a long stay of seven months at this hotel and I have to say I am glad she was around. Being away from family and friends for so long, one might get a little home sick. Michelle was so energetic and friendly I felt as if she was almost like a mother figure to me. I have never stayed in a place where I felt so appreciated to be there. I have to say Michelle played a huge roll in making me feel that way. As I get ready to depart I honestly can say that I am going to miss the warm smile and friendship of Michelle Chavez. I can guaranty that if you stay at the Homewood Suites you will experience the love and friendliness that every traveler deserves. Plus I know that you will enjoy without a doubt, the wonderful cooking of Michelle Chavez.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor near the pool which was great. Easy access to the outside and the laund...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for staying at Homewood Suites! As much as we hate to see you go, we are happy to hear you will be spending more time with family at home. Your comments about Michelle echo what we have been saying all along...MICHELLE IS FABULOUS! The hotel privileged to have her as part of our staff, and the job she does to keep our guests happily fed is simply fantastic. I assure you, we will share your comments with Michelle and the rest of the team, celebrating your remarks. Again, thank you for staying with us, and thank you for recognizing Michelle for a job well done! We'll miss you, my friend!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our three-week stay was wonderful! The hotel is super clean; the staff is cheerful, courteous and helpful and we were made to feel right at home. They offer a hot breakfast seven days a week and good balanced dinners Monday through Thursday. The hotel is extremely close to the shopping mall and theatre. My husband and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

It was such a pleasure having you and your husband in our hotel. We thank you for staying with us and hope you are getting settled into your new home!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice spacious hotel room. Liked the kitchen and how it included most of what you would need to cook your own food. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast - lots of variety - cold and hot food. Quiet but I was there during the week. Not sure how the weekends are. Great for when not wanting to go out to eat all the time. Clean, roomy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for staying at Homewood Suites Yuma! We appreciate your review of the hotel and the nice comments. Let us know when you'd like to join us for a weekend, too! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Right away exceeded our expectations. Great breakfast with real plates. Room was very clean and spacious. The staff were smart and friendly. The dinner buffet was very good too. Really feel like at home. Will be staying again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Fay B

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Yuma! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations and are grateful for your kind remarks about our staff and property. We look forward to your return! Again, thank you for your business!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Yuma,AZ I love this place friendly staff and clean rooms the suites are nice with everything you need; this was my first time brining my dogs the staff was well informed of local pet friendly place such as the dog park right down the street. We enjoyed our stay and we come back again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites Yuma! Thank you for recognizing our staff and property. We hope you and the dogs will come back and stay again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Conveniently located in Yuma, this hotel has a lot to offer for the price. The rooms are large and nice, the staff is as friendly as anyplace I've ever stayed, and the free breakfasts are very good. In their recent sale, apparently they lost their liquor license, so the free Happy Hour was not in effect this time, but they expect the License back by August...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Your business and your kind remarks are very much appreciated! Yes, we hope to have our license back sometime in August, getting us back to normal. In the meantime, we hope this does not deter you from staying with us again. Again, than you for sharing your experience at the Homewood Suites Yuma!