“We always enjoy a Hilton stay!”

Homewood Suites Yuma
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Phoenix, United States
“We always enjoy a Hilton stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were traveling ultimately to California and wanted to break up our road trip. This was a fabulous place to stay for the night that was clean, quiet, had Wifi, and breakfast to enjoy before we hit the road again. The staff was pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for breaking up your trip and making Yuma your stopping point! We hope your overall experience in our community was pleasant, and are grateful that you made Homewood Suites a part of it. Looking forward to your return on the way back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fayetteville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel was an excellent choice. It is close to the airport, stores, restaurants. The hotel was very clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Yuma, AZ area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Your business is very much appreciated. We are also thankful for your recommendation. Come back soon!
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was there for one night and the hotel staff was excellent! The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful with directions and knew the area well. The breakfast and dinner staff were very eager to please. A must stay if in the Yuma area!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
We appreciate you staying with us! We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience, and one way is to have knowledge of area. Thank you for recognizing this effort from our staff! Again, thank you for spending the night with us, and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We hope to have you back soon!
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

First and fore most, I would like to state that the hotel is very nice and clean. The most important thing that I want to say, is that an employe by the name of Michelle Chavez was the best helper of all. She works in the kitchen and is an awesome cook; providing the free meals Monday-Thursday, which was a plus. But I would like to point out the fact that she went above and beyond her duties as the primary chief. Michelle is an awesome person who took the time to make conversation and made me feel not only like a hotel guest but a friend. This woman was so great at making me feel at home. I had a long stay of seven months at this hotel and I have to say I am glad she was around. Being away from family and friends for so long, one might get a little home sick. Michelle was so energetic and friendly I felt as if she was almost like a mother figure to me. I have never stayed in a place where I felt so appreciated to be there. I have to say Michelle played a huge roll in making me feel that way. As I get ready to depart I honestly can say that I am going to miss the warm smile and friendship of Michelle Chavez. I can guaranty that if you stay at the Homewood Suites you will experience the love and friendliness that every traveler deserves. Plus I know that you will enjoy without a doubt, the wonderful cooking of Michelle Chavez.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor near the pool which was great. Easy access to the outside and the laund...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for staying at Homewood Suites! As much as we hate to see you go, we are happy to hear you will be spending more time with family at home. Your comments about Michelle echo what we have been saying all along...MICHELLE IS FABULOUS! The hotel privileged to have her as part of our staff, and the job she does to keep our guests happily fed is simply fantastic. I assure you, we will share your comments with Michelle and the rest of the team, celebrating your remarks. Again, thank you for staying with us, and thank you for recognizing Michelle for a job well done! We'll miss you, my friend!
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our three-week stay was wonderful! The hotel is super clean; the staff is cheerful, courteous and helpful and we were made to feel right at home. They offer a hot breakfast seven days a week and good balanced dinners Monday through Thursday. The hotel is extremely close to the shopping mall and theatre. My husband and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
It was such a pleasure having you and your husband in our hotel. We thank you for staying with us and hope you are getting settled into your new home!
Orlando, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice spacious hotel room. Liked the kitchen and how it included most of what you would need to cook your own food. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast - lots of variety - cold and hot food. Quiet but I was there during the week. Not sure how the weekends are. Great for when not wanting to go out to eat all the time. Clean, roomy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for staying at Homewood Suites Yuma! We appreciate your review of the hotel and the nice comments. Let us know when you'd like to join us for a weekend, too! We look forward to having you back!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Right away exceeded our expectations. Great breakfast with real plates. Room was very clean and spacious. The staff were smart and friendly. The dinner buffet was very good too. Really feel like at home. Will be staying again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Fay B
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Yuma! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations and are grateful for your kind remarks about our staff and property. We look forward to your return! Again, thank you for your business!