“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
UK
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

This was a lovely hotel, the staff were excellent especially Abby in the bar and the man who arranged pool towels in the morning. The room was large, clean and comfortable.
The pool was lovely and very quiet in the mornings. My only complaint would be that they don't enforce the no smoking rule at the pool even after we told the ladies at the front desk that someone was actually in the pool and smoking at the side.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a river view
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
sherrisheeran, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, 24 July 2012
Dear patsy54uk - Travelers these days really rely on reading reviews to help them with their choices. That's why we really appreciate you taking a few moments & recently posting a review on our property. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay (except for the smoker in the pool area) & do hope that you visit us again. Thanks again & happy travels!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Moline, Illinois
Reviewed 17 July 2012

This is an excellent hotel, the staff is super friendly, the food in the restaurant is delicious, with an excellent selection. My one and only complaint that the internet here is terrible. My 3G on my phone the Internet is considerably faster. I do a lot of work in my room, and in my downtime I like to watch Netflix. It is impossible to do so at this hotel, because the Internet is so slow. If Internet connection is not important to you, then this hotel is wonderful. Especially the bar staff.

• Stayed July 2012
sherrisheeran, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Dear Bubba1228 - Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our facility. Sorry to hear about your challenges with the internet. I have passed your comments on to the General Manager to look in to what we need to do to improve it. This is why our customer's feedback is so important to us. Thanks again & I do hope you will stay with us again the next time you come to Yuma.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Extremely comfortable place to stay. Large and very clean rooms, good breakfast, excellent restaurant service, comfortable beds. Definitely a great place to stay! I will be back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Dear SC - Many thanks for taking a few moments & posting a review of our property. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! All of us here take a lot of pride in this beautiful hotel & making sure that we take good care of our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Happy travels!

Newalla, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I spend 3 weeks of every month away from home. Every other month I am in Yuma.Esther and the staff make my stay remarkable each and every time. Today after work we floated down the Colorado River and were picked up by the staff when we were done.Always a pleasure!Your stay in yuma will be complete when stay at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point

Room Tip: All rooms are great.I like the first floor poolside or thefourth floor riverside
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, 13 July 2012
Dear GuyE - We really appreciate you taking a few moments to post a review of our property. So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay & will most certainly pass along your comments to Esther. Of course I'm being bias when I say that we have a beautiful property but even more so, a fantastic staff that deliver such great customer service each & every day! Glad to hear that you also took advantage of the river which is always great to do on these hot summer days! We look forward to having you back with us & thanks for your loyal patronage.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 9 July 2012

OK first I need to say, I am extraordinarily picky about bed comfort. The beds here were amazing! I have several spinal issues and I never slept better in a hotel. So I just wanted to make sure if bed comfort is one of your concerns, this is the hotel for you.
Secondly, the hotel was very clean. The pool and spa were perfect. The pool was a perfect temperature and I could take the kids in the evening and the sun was not shining on them. The comfort of the chairs was a little questionable but everything else was so great, who cares. Room service was very quick and reasonably priced considering it was room service. The front desk staff was very friendly every single time we went in or out. My only complaint was the cookies were low most of the time which disappointed my kids. More PB cookies please!
I already recommended the hotel to family members who are coming to stay in August and I will be staying there again also in August.
Oh and there is a very cool train the kids can play on too. They even have speakers around it making train sounds. A neat addition I thought.
The river and park area was nice to look at. We did not get down there but we will next time.

Room Tip: Great beds for bad backs!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, 10 July 2012
Dear andreaM4567 - What a great review of our property that you posted, we so appreciate it! We agree that our Garden Sleep System beds truly provide amazing comfort. They were actually designed to provide perfect spinal alignment. These reviews are so important to us as travelers read them all the time to help them in choosing where to stay. All of us here take a lot of pride being part of this awesome property & in providing our guests with the service they deserve! We will look forward to having you back in August & also appreciate you recommending us to your family & friends. Happy travels!

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Yuma in July... Besides the blistering 115 degree heat combined with a family reunion, this city and the staff of the Hilton Garden Inn made our trip AMAZING!!! Special thanks to Sherri, Erica, and Pete for being there for us everytime (many times even anticipating our needs). The staff made honest, personal recommendations for local eats and attractions. Too often when we travel, the staff reads us the local tourism advertisments instead of giving us honest suggestions. THANK YOU!

• Stayed July 2012
Dear dinoaz - We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to post a review about our facility! So glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay during your family reunion! We really pride ourselves on the fact that we have such a beautiful property but also an outstanding staff that truly understand what superior customer service means! It was our pleasure to serve you & do hope that the next time you come to Yuma that you choose to stay here at our "gem in the desert". Thanks again!

Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2012

great place to stay in Yuma. Front desk people are the best. Latecha (msp) at the front desk was very helpful and had suggestions on things to do in Yuma. Clean rooms, reasonable rates, professional people. Mr. Dahlgrens

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this review, 6 July 2012
Dear Mr. Dahlgrens - We really appreciate your review of our property. We really pride ourselves on not only having a beautiful & clean hotel but an amazing staff to go with it! I will most certainly pass along your comment about Latecia & also to her supervisor. Please make us your 'home away from home' whenever you come to Yuma. It is our pleasure to serve you! Happy travels!