“Always a great stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stay here often to visit family . Staff have always been the best , I love that it is next to the river and park and within walking distance to the Harkins Theater . They have a great breakfast . Its clean ,great staff, great rates, and they participate in the double honors. My family calls it my Hotel because we wont stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our hotel so pleasant, we strive to provide our guest with a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stay at this hotel every time work sends me to Yuma. The staff is what keeps me coming back time and time again. They are hands down the friendliest people I've ever encountered at a Hilton! The hotel itself could use a little updating and they seem to be making progress. The gym was recently updated, and from what I hear, the lobby is getting a facelift soon too. The rooms need updating- I would love nothing more than to see the carpet go. Don't get me wrong- it's clean, just old. All in all, I'm happy with it, especially in an armpit of a city like Yuma!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments & acknowledging our staff! We have passed your comments on to them as they take great pride in their work. Obviously you were able to see that first hand. I hope that whenever you have travels to Yuma that you will make the Hilton Garden Inn "your home away from home!" Thank you again & we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and pool! Bed was soooo comfortable - felt like a Temperpedic. Quiet and super friendly staff. Be sure to ask for the senior discount on the already reasonable price - our king room was $109. If we're in the area again this one will be at the top of the list!

• Stayed: June 2014

We really want to thank you for taking the time to post a review on our property! We really appreciate it. Many travelers these days really rely on reading reviews to help them choose where to stay....I know I do! So we really appreciate the feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at our little "gem in the desert" & hope you will tell your friends that may come to Yuma about your recent experience. Thanks again & we do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

HGIs are consistently good, but this one is exceptional. It's rather new and very clean and fresh smelling. It has a great setting on the Colorado River with a river walking trail and a small historical park next door. Large parking lot, good amenities, pleasant staff. Easy access from I8 in either direction. Yuma's an interesting town too.

Stayed: May 2014
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at our facility! I must say, we really pride ourselves on not only having a beautiful product but the fact that we strive to deliver superior service. I want to thank you for taking the time to write your kind review and do hope we have the pleasure of serving you in the future!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had reason to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Yuma, Az last week. Nicely appointed HGI and seemed fairly new. The bed was very comfortable and not sagging. The room looked out over a river and was very quiet. Despite a three hour time change I slept well as the hotel was quiet, the bed comfy and the room could be made dark after sunrise in the morning. Good fitness center with equipment that worked. They let me invite a friend for free breakfast on my breakfast coupon. The staff was very ehlpful and directed us to good restaurants. I'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor! Your kind remarks were exactly what we strive for on a daily basis......provide superior service & deliver a great product! From providing a well kept, clean guestroom to the friendly staff to the fantastic job our culinary team provides, gives us great pride here at the Hilton Garden Inn Yuma! We do look forward to you staying with us in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was not only a guest at the hotel but teaching a class in their rooms. This staff was world class in customer service and making me feel at home! I will definitely be staying here again. The area is very good and the amenities and resteraunt were outstanding!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. So glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. We do have a fantastic staff who really go over & beyond for our guests. To us, that's what superior customer service is! We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future. Thanks again

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The room was a generous size. The bed was comfortable although the firmness adjustment mechanism was not working. The jets in the hot tub were not working the first two days. The breakfast was not complimentary and both the hot and the cold versions were bland.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Yuma, AZ, and thank you for taking the time to make comments on our Trip Advisor page. Our mission is to provide you with excellent and comfortable accommodations at a very high level of guest service. Thank you for the comments about the beds as well as the hot tub jets, I have discussed your comments with our Engineering department and we are truly sorry and we will take the proper steps to get that corrected. We truly want to be better than average, so your comments will be used as a means to improve. Thank you again for your patronage, and we look forward to hosting you again here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Yuma.

Warm regards