“Good things in small places”

Los Manjares De Pepe
Ranked #84 of 259 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We met friends for lunch who recommeded this restaurant. Its small and has outdoor seating. 3 of us had the daily special of Green Chili with rice & beans and 1 had the red chilli burrito. We all loved the food. The place is hidden on the side of the shopping center behind Del Sol Therapy. We will definetly go back when we are in Yuma next year.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I agree the place needs to be cleaned up. We were seated at a table that certainly needed to be cleaned from the last set of patrons. That instantly brought their rating down!! The food was good when it finally arrived. The place was relatively busy and possibly short staffed... It took almost 2 hours for supper, and there was certainly no visiting after the meals. The check never did arrive and we had to chase our waitress down.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I have tried many mexican food restaurants in Arizona and New Mexico and this is in my top 5 for flavor, portions and priced more reasonable than many places.

Parking is a challenge but who cares once you eat the food.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I do visit this restaurant very often. I love its food and the environment. Although they offer a great variety of food, I do prefer to order Mexican food. Chiles rellenos, Carne Tampiquena, and Caldo de res are my favorites. The pozole is also one of the best in town. Pepe's welcomes you with a plate full of totopos and salsa. Pepe's plates are vast and always included by beans, rice, and tortillas. At Pepe's you can have great food, excellent environment, and good prices.

2  Thank Maria Anita I
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Okay, so this is a dive, but the Pepe's Special; which is pork slow roasted in a tomatillo sauce is outstanding. The service is very poor, as they seem very short-staffed, but the food is killer.