“Green chili chicken mac & cheese”

Market Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #56 of 256 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
NJ
“Green chili chicken mac & cheese”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've been coming here for three years, and I can't get enough of the green chili chicken mac and cheese (well, I probably could if I went into cardiac arrest at the bar). The flatbreads are awesome too, much better than any crappy pizza-type food you can get in this city. Kelly and Travis are great bartenders as well, never let a glass run dry. The menu has changed as others have said, but there is still plenty of good food available, and I've heard there is more to come! Looking forward to see what's next for this place! Try the Mac and cheese! (And hope they bring back the one with lobster in it)

• Visited July 2014

Arizona
“Going Down Hill”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Been going here for over 3 years and once considered it my favorite place to eat in Yuma. Lately its food selection and portions has started to go downhill but the wine choice remains the same. A favorite of mine was the calamari which you can still order but now comes in a smaller portion with some unappealing sauce. The lobster mac and cheese is also off the menu along with some other favorites. The place is alright but not what it used to be. Not sure if it is because of ownership, management, or something else. I do not plan on eating here as much anymore.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bommer1
Yuma, Arizona
“Dinner with Friends”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was our first time visiting the Bistro. Our good friend was in town and wanted to treat us to a nice dinner. We read the online menu and decided to give it a try. We walked right in as a mid-week group of patrons seemed only interested in the bar. Our waiter came to our table within a minute. I ordered the Bacon Wrapped Asparagus which we all shared. It was nicely seasoned and the cheese sauce had a mild flavor.My wife and friend both ordered a glass of wine but I did not. My wife and I ordered the Market Caesar. A very nice little salad with planed slices of Romano dressing the plate. For dinner I chose the Steak Frites, a 6 oz. filet mignon that was ordered and received M/R. A tall piece of beef that I could have cut with a fork. Very happy with it. On the side was the Frites, nicely seasoned and crisp. with a pair of onion rings as well. Over all we all enjoyed the food we ordered.Our server, Josh, was excellent and we thanked him well for that. One thing I did not like was sitting at the table on the padded banquette and not a chair. The table was to high or the banquette was to low.

• Visited April 2014
Irvine, California
“Dissapointment”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very disappointing experience. Food wasn't good.

It's a wine bar/restaurant, but the wine list wasn't impressive. Maybe the have larger selection at the bar. Menu seemed limited for the price point, with mostly chicken dishes.

Our meal started with an underbaked bread - I believe it was the type of underbaked bread one is supposed to bake to make fresh - but it was only warmed up in a microwave.

Tomato basil soup was flavorful, but spoiled by chunks of plasticky cheese floating inside - they were hard, tasteless and felt like foreign objects.

For the main course - my husband's filet mignon was blah and his mashed potatoes literally revolting - tasted like instant potatoes with an over-generous seasoning of garlic powder.

My salmon was quite OK, although I wish they had removed the cedar plank - it didn't look elegant, made me wonder if it's reusable (yuck), and made the dish awkward to eat. The worst - my side of roasted potatoes was a disgrace. They were greasy, blackened, and very dry. I imagine one only gets potatoes of this low quality if they are warmed repeatedly, over a few days (we dined before 6pm).

Service was impersonal and not particularly prompt - water refill only after my husband run out. The waitress never asked if we liked the food.

Restaurant decor - late 90s, no tablecloth, hard chairs. Simple but interesting art. Very noisy bar with terrible acoustics - laughter and yells carried over to our far corner table. TV on, no music. Waitress wore blue jeans.

Overall, a bad experience. We are staying in the hotel for two more nights, and we are NOT going back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank basiaczek
“Great service”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Kelly provided excellent service. The happy hour specials are some of the best in town!
I will being coming back next time I am in Yuma .

• Visited March 2014