“Awesome Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Yuma
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 2 October 2007

We stay here with my husband on business as it is our halfway stop to CA. I just love this little hotel. The staff is super friendly. The rooms are always very clean. I love the free breakfast they give you in the morning too! Great stay!

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank amorelli

Reviewed 20 December 2006

Great stop off location. We were travelling from Tombstone to San Diego, and it's about right locationwise. The room was good and they have the best breakfast ever! There's also a great diner just down the road, which does excellent lunches/evening meals.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank acrdon
A TripAdvisor Member
minnesota
Reviewed 26 February 2006

We stayed there for 2 nights and would recommend it to anyone. Everyone there was very nice and very polite and there to please you. The place was spotless and in excellent condition. I will stay there again. I wish all the hotels would be like this one because it would take the worry out of traveling. All around a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 March 2005

I stayed at the Yuma Fairfield on a business trip last night. I had a confirmed, guaranteed reservation on American Express for a king, non-smoking executive room. I really need the larger space because I travel so much I get clausterphobic in the tiny Fairfield Inn single rooms. I checked in at 9:00pm, signed the registration slip and initialed the reserved rate of $109. I went to my room and it was a microsopic, smokey, single bed room. I returned to the front desk and asked for the room I had been guaranteed. They said the motel manager changed my reservation that afternoon and decided to put me in the "hamster hole" of a room.

After patient and calm discussion, I had to insist that I be given a non-smoking room that had 2 double beds in it. The front desk told me the room I was guaranteed had been "sold out" and my reservation was no good. The desk staff were completely cheerful but utterly unconcerned over the manager's fraudulent alteration of a paid guest's reservation. Subsequent phone calls to the manager have proven futile. This is a Marriott property, not some sleazy franchise! This property has serious customer relations, ehtical problems, and management issues to resolve.

The property is very new, beautifully maintained. I will gladly stay there again, but will definitely call the front desk very early afternoon to ensure they will honor my confirmed reservation and not perpetrate reservation fraud. You can't trust a confirmed reservation at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled on business
16  Thank UtahRelaxedtraveller
A TripAdvisor Member
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 17 March 2004

Have stayed at The Fairfield Inn several times. A very clean facility with a cheerful atmosphere and friendly staff. They always go out of their way to make sure you have what you need. It's not very big and my wife really enjoys the cozy atmosphere. Next time we're in Yuma, we know where we will be staying.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member