A rude night crew had no idea how to get high speed web access to work, and refused to help us get two extra pillows. The day shift found pillows and was courteous during the two days in January we were there.
A letter from the facility's general manager mentioned that we visited during the busy season and suggested that we bring our own pillows in the future.
We'll bring pillows when we go camping, and will patronize other hotels in Yuma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham provides guests the best value, comfort, and service in the area. We cater to leisure, commercial, and military/government travel. Our property features a mixture of quality standard rooms and suites at affordable pricing. We are conveniently located in the Yuma Foothills, just off of Fortuna Road and Interstate 8 (exit 12). Our location offers easy access to central Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma (MCAS), the Yuma Proving Grounds (YPG), Martinez Lake, and more. All stays include complementary: Continental breakfast, in-room wireless and wired Internet, and local and long distance calling with voicemail. Other property amenities include a heated pool and Jacuzzi, fitness room, business center, conference room, and a guest laundry. We are also on-site, inside of a 29 acre shopping center giving access to multiple restaurants and shops with-in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Of Yuma Hotel Yuma
- Microtel Inn And Suites Of Yuma
- Microtel Hotel Yuma
- Yuma Microtel
- Microtel Yuma