“Better experience at Blue Fin and Ah So”
Review of Ninja Sushi

Ninja Sushi
Ranked #32 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Yuma, Arizona
“Better experience at Blue Fin and Ah So”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This was the third time we were giving a chance to this place. The service was still terrible and the food was just ok. I do not remember if it was that time or the time before, but I asked for a fork to eat a mochi ice cream (that was ice burnt by the way) and was told to use the tooth picks that were on the plate.

Visited June 2012

“Good food and reasonable”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I tried this sushi bar twice while in Yuma on a business trip. I have visited this place before and liked it. They have specials which help with the high cost of sushi. The service is good and they made me feel very welcomed. I love sushi and this place takes care of my cravings. It may not be a classy as the other sushi bar in Yuma but it is more reasonable and they make single diners feel more welcomed in my opinion. They also have a separate room for large groups which was away from the rest of the diners. It is right off the freeway and close to the mall. This is my choice for sushi while in Yuma on business.

• Visited January 2013
Warner Springs, California
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

The lunch special of 3 rolls was excellent. My husband had yakisoba.and liked it. Our 99 cent sake bombs were a treat! We highly recommend it!

Visited November 2012
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Rolls, Rolls, and more Rolls.”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

There is a roll for everyone on this menu. I'm not a raw fish eater. I recommend the NewYork Roll and Moon's special. Tiger Roll is tummy too. The miso soup at Ninja is the BEST i have ever had. The music and the football game on the TV are a little odd for a sushi bar... But... this is Yuma. :)

Phoenix, Arizona
“Yuma is not sushi-friendly”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Ninja Sushi is the worst place in Yuma for sushi. If you really, really want sushi, go elsewhere. Ah-So in the mall by the theater is the best place in Yuma but it's super expensive. Yuma is the place for Mexican. You almost can't go wrong with that. If you want seafood, go to River City Grill on 3rd Street. Just avoid this place. Last time I was there, I waited 15 minutes before a waiter asked what we wanted to drink. Then we waited 10 minutes for drinks (but got free edamame as appeasement). Food was equally slow in arriving. Waited 10 minutes at the register to pay while the cashier made small talk with friends. Finally just put the money on the table and left, never to return.

• Visited November 2011

Been to Ninja Sushi? Share your experiences!