“Tasty dinner option in Yuma”
Review of Ninja Sushi

Ninja Sushi
Ranked #25 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I ate at Ninja sushi 5 times while on business in Yuma.

The restaurant was never too busy, so it was easy to get a table and service was quite quick.

The food is fairly expensive, but the platters represent better value for money.

I only had dessert once (green tea ice cream), which was fine, but nothing special.

The music (seemingly for the benefit of the chefs) was a little intrusive and I had to ask once for it to be turned down (which they did).

I would recommend Ninja Sushi if you want something a little different for dinner.

Access from the Interstate and the 95 is easy and there is plenty of parking.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

This was the third time we were giving a chance to this place. The service was still terrible and the food was just ok. I do not remember if it was that time or the time before, but I asked for a fork to eat a mochi ice cream (that was ice burnt by the way) and was told to use the tooth picks that were on the plate.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I tried this sushi bar twice while in Yuma on a business trip. I have visited this place before and liked it. They have specials which help with the high cost of sushi. The service is good and they made me feel very welcomed. I love sushi and this place takes care of my cravings. It may not be a classy as the other sushi bar in Yuma but it is more reasonable and they make single diners feel more welcomed in my opinion. They also have a separate room for large groups which was away from the rest of the diners. It is right off the freeway and close to the mall. This is my choice for sushi while in Yuma on business.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

The lunch special of 3 rolls was excellent. My husband had yakisoba.and liked it. Our 99 cent sake bombs were a treat! We highly recommend it!

Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

There is a roll for everyone on this menu. I'm not a raw fish eater. I recommend the NewYork Roll and Moon's special. Tiger Roll is tummy too. The miso soup at Ninja is the BEST i have ever had. The music and the football game on the TV are a little odd for a sushi bar... But... this is Yuma. :)

Been to Ninja Sushi? Share your experiences!