“Better than In n Out?”

Five Guys
Ranked #58 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great food! We are from the midwest, so we do not get In n Out or 5 Guys burgers! It is a must stop when we are close! Cajun seasoning on fries is awesome!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

On our way from Tucson out to Cali, we typically pick Yuma as a stopping point for gas and food. I had done very brief research to confirm that there was an In-and-Out burger in Yuma, because our family usually likes that. Well, ..... when we got off the highway and saw signs for Five Guys, we thought we were dreaming. There's really no comparing Five Guys to In-and-Out. As far as I'm concerned that would be like comparing a Ferrari to a Yugo. We're familiar with Five Guys, but the great thing about this visit was how unexpected it was. We ate in some much fancier restaurants in the several days that followed, while we were in San Diego and L.A., but this was easily one of the better meals of the trip.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Great burger and a very friendly staff to take and make your order. I am eaten at these in several states and they have a great business model that is shared no matter where located. I'd put them on your list for lunch if you are in the mood for a burger.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

If you want a good burger, tasty fries, this is the burger place to go to. The staff was friendly. Tried this place a couple of times, and was consistant.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

If you are hungry and want a big meal then this is it. The peanuts are a great idea. I noticed people partaking in the consumption as they waited for the food. Its a great for the business as its something they remember. There are choices as to what you want on the burger and how big. I would recommend if its your first time to keep in mind they are pretty big and once you get the large fries its a meal and a half, for me anyway. I am eating smaller meals as I am getting older and doing less. But if you are hungry this place will fill the spot.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!