“Sprite Zero!”

Five Guys
Ranked #37 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Love the burgers here and the Cajun fries can't be beat! My other favorite thing is that I'm not a caffeine drinker and this is one of the only restaurants that has Sprite Zero in the fountain machine!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Don't go to the Yuma AZ location! They have a bunch of hoodlums working with no supervision. I walked in with my wife and she immediately got starred down like a peice of meat. There supposed adults are jumping around and laughing like little girls. Zero tact or professional attributes about their staff at this location. I did not feel good about eating what I ordered with food handlers like that. I am almost positive they did something behind their wall to the fries. So my wife and I threw our food away, wasted 20$ and left. I will never be back to that local. The only thing that stopped me from making a bigger scene then I did was my wife being there. I will also be contacting their customer feedback hotline about my experience. I would have snatched up their supervisor but no one was to be seen. Otherwise there would have undoubtedly been a fist fight.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

If you're wanting the value of a fast food burger but the taste of a fine restaurant then this is the place. Not a huge menu but when you come for a burger that's all you want to see on a menu anyway, right? And free peanuts while you wait. The wait is not long so you won't get the chance to eat many but you won't want to cause the burgers are HUGE!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great food! We are from the midwest, so we do not get In n Out or 5 Guys burgers! It is a must stop when we are close! Cajun seasoning on fries is awesome!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

On our way from Tucson out to Cali, we typically pick Yuma as a stopping point for gas and food. I had done very brief research to confirm that there was an In-and-Out burger in Yuma, because our family usually likes that. Well, ..... when we got off the highway and saw signs for Five Guys, we thought we were dreaming. There's really no comparing Five Guys to In-and-Out. As far as I'm concerned that would be like comparing a Ferrari to a Yugo. We're familiar with Five Guys, but the great thing about this visit was how unexpected it was. We ate in some much fancier restaurants in the several days that followed, while we were in San Diego and L.A., but this was easily one of the better meals of the trip.