“The perfect hotel!”

La Fuente Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I am not one for hyperbole but I think this is the perfect hotel. The price is excellent, the rooms are large, almost mini suites, and spotlessly clean. The bed is comfy and there are enough pillows to meet any ones needs. There is a lovely pool in immaculate grounds with a gas fired BBQ facility. I arrived on a whim and I am soooooo glad I didn't drive past. I jumped in the pool and had a shower then went to the bar where it was happy hour, 5-7 all the beer, wines and spirits are included in happy hour and the discount... 100% seriously it's a free bar between 5 and 7 they even throw in a few pizzas for snacks, I almost fainted. The staff are amazing and very friendly. So if you are ever in the area and in need of a place to stay you'd be crazy to go elsewhere!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rogergray1965
There are newer reviews for La Fuente Inn & Suites

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I got a late start to San Diego so I checked online for a place to stay in Yuma. I read the good reviews on this hotel and I wasn't disappointed. The staff is super nice, the grounds are beautiful, pool area is nicer than a lot of upscale hotels I have been to and the rooms were large and the cleanest I have been in. We stayed in a junior suite on a managers special online and I highly recommend this hotel. We went to Ah-So Sushi in the mall across the street and then popped in the Harkins theaters for a movie, what a great night. I don't recommend the Denny's next door, they don't care to even acknowledge that your waiting, its dirty and not one employee had a smile on their face. It kind of looked like they were doing time in prison so we left and drove up the street to IHop. Boy what a difference a half mile makes. We were greeted before the door closed behind us and everyone was happy and glad to get us breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trent G
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The grounds are well landscaped with interesting plants, lush, and green. Free full breakfast and free happy hour (too bad I quit drinking alcoholic beverages). Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Excellent rate in middle of summer. Hotel is fenced in with locked gates for security.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pioneer2C
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I booked this hotel for one night for my wife and I on our way to San Diego. Looked like a nice place to stay based on the reviews and the pictures. I was wrong. It is an EXTREMELY nice place to stay (at a very affordable price)! The king room (not a suite) was large and attractive and the bed quite comfortable. The bathroom was a good size, not small. with a bathtub and shower. Breakfast buffet was hot and delicious and not skimpy at all--it included two kinds of omelets plus sausage, yogurt, fruit and all the other things you'd expect from a well-stocked breakfast buffet. The dining room where they had it was huge. The pool is an enormous one. The surrounding courtyards (which all the rooms face) are lush with lots of green landscaping that is downright TROPICAL, with a nice patio just off the dining room. The lobby is spacious with a very high ceiling that gives it a first-class look and feel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and attentive (especially Zochi). I have ZERO complaints about our stay. I would definitely come back here as a destination resort!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PaulJRam
Reviewed 24 August 2013

You can't beat the price and the rooms are very nice but the best part is the friendly staff and the beautiful grounds and pool. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the happy hour everyday. Will stay again when we go back for dental work.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LynnWCalgaryAB
Reviewed 23 August 2013

After a long drive this welcoming place had much to offer at a very reasonable price. Staff all courteous and helpful. top marks! The courtyard with pool was an inviting place with much greenery, a change from desert vistas. The room was very clean and the cotton sheets on the bed were of high quality. The Happy hour was a bonus. There were chicken wings as a snack and popcorn to follow. The drinks were complimentary, so beer was refreshing. Go easy on the Martinis though! Much stronger mix than back home in UK! Breakfast included hot options, such as sausages and omelettes. Someone we chatted to said this hotel was a convenient place to stay for dental visits over the border. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Overlooking courtyard, second floor, same side as reception.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patreesho
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Here are the details:
Staff:
Very friendly at the check-in.
The price-performance ratio was very good.
Room:
Clean rooms with enough space for my family (4 Persons).
The room had a flat screen TV, a refridgerator and a coffee machine.
The beds are good and comfortable.
The air conditioning and the bathroom were clean.
Hotel and lobby:
The lobby was very nice to sit in and read a newspaper.
Breakfast:
A lot of different cold and hot food, we liked it.
Happy hour:
That was a surprise. You get free drinks and food between 5 and 7 pm.
Pool and pool area:
Great and very nice outdoor pool and a large jacuzzi in a very nice tropcial garden with patm trees an other plants.
Area around the hotel:
Shops, a mall and restaurants are nearby.
The hotel has a good connection to the highway, the city and it is easy to find.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family