La Fuente Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$93
ComfortInn
US$118
Homewood
US$75
All reviewshappy hourmixed drinkschicken wingsrooms facejunior suitebeautiful courtyardsausagedental workpool arealarge poolwafflesplace to stayfree drinkslos algodonesroom keyan oasis in the desertolive garden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is the best motel we've ever been to. Easy to get to and conveniently located to restaurants and places to see. The bed felt like crawling into a cloud, breakfast was the best we've ever had in a motel. The whole place is always kept super clean and the place is gated which gave us a secure feeling. The desk clerks were friendly and knew directions to get anywhere we wanted to go in the area. The Happy Hour was the icing on the cake. Anytime we're in Yuma, this is where we'll stay. It's a great place to meet up with friends and relatives and have a relaxing, fun time and the price is more than fair.

Room Tip: I haven't been in a room I didn't liked. it's always been quiet, clean and convenient.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mayre M
Liz T, General Manager at La Fuente Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Mayre M,
Wow! Thank you so much for the great review! I am happy that you enjoy our hotel. We look forward to your return visit.
Best regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Centrally located on a main exit off of I-8 and 16th St. Near Cracker Barrel and many other restaurants in the mall across the highway. SAMs club close by too. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is adequate, happy hour is good and includes complimentary wine, beer or cocktails, limited selections. Grounds are pleasant. Price is right. Our flat screen tv was not HDef but the one in the happy hour/breakfast room is.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if necessary, no elevators. Even though the location is on a busy street the noise factor for sleeping is good, you don't really hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mzglorybeCA

Dear mzglorybe,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at La Fuente Inn. I appreciate you visiting Tripadvisor and leaving kind comments about your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We just got back from a trip to Los Algodones, Mexico for my husband's dental work. We chose to stay at La Fuente Inn and Suites because of all the great reviews we saw.
Check -in was fine, quick and easy, no problems there.
The room was OK.. could have you an additional vacuum but in general the beds were so-so.. The sheets and comforter (which is a big deal for me) were good (I would give the bedding a 4.5 not including the pillows which were junior pillows even though there were many) but my husband barely slept, his back was killing him throughout the night. Yes, we are spoiled with our memory foam mattress at home but he never complains about the bed, it's usually me, and I am used to not being comfortable in most hotels. (spoiled rotten, I guess!!!)
The TV sucked big time. Just basic satellite not real premium channels that I could find. And the reception was iffy. (I blame that more on the satellite dish over the actually TV). And forgive me for bringing this up.. The toilet seat was smaller than the toilet and kept shifting.. UGH!!!
But the biggest disappointment was breakfast. We don't eat meat, but do eat eggs (prefer protein in the AM) and the only eggs they had were omelets (microwaved too?) full of meat and frozen waffles. No half and half for coffee, only the powdered stuff. It all looked really nice but wasn't functional enough for us to call it a "Hot Breakfast".
So it was totally mixed.
Nice touch to have all the rooms facing inwards toward the pool with walkways.
Ok for the money if you get a discount on Hotels.com or something, but for full price I would find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank wheresnina
Liz T, General Manager at La Fuente Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear wheresnina,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear that you weren’t 100% happy with your stay. If you have a moment to call me at 928-329-1814 I would like to get more information. We do alternate omelets at breakfast from cheese to southwest to give our guest a little variety. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

stay here. The grounds are beautiful and the staff very accommodating. The pool is pristine. The Happy Hour is so nice as you can sit inside or outside. They have bar b q grills for guests and during the week they serve appetizers at Happy Hour. Sometimes pizza or maybe hot dogs or burgers. The rooms are spotless. Anyone who has ever read any of my postings know I'm big on spotless rooms and La Fuente Inn and Suites pride themselves on spotless rooms. Of course they have a breakfast that is included. Always nice to grab a bite before traveling on. We have meet people who come back every year just to stay here to vacation. A great spot.. .....a very quiet and peaceful place to stay..Owned by locals who care.....

Room Tip: We always like to stay near the spa downstairs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 1bajagirl,
Thank you for the great review! We do pride ourselves on clean spotless rooms and hotel! We are happy you found the property quiet and peaceful. We hope you return soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I booked this room through Kayak and they have charged my credit card for two rooms, the clerk was very helpfull in getting one canceled but they have not credited my account. Very hard to contact them. Really enjoyed your Hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Jerry H,
Thank you for staying at La Fuente Inn. I am sorry that you are having trouble with Kayak and your refund. Please call me if you need further assistance with your refund at 928-329-1814. And next time you stay please book directly through us to avoid any such issues in the future. We hope to see you soon.