“Subs are great”

Subway
Ranked #182 of 260 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We eat at Subway at least once a week. We don't have a favorite subway but the sandwiches are always good. Plus they have great specials.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Good price, good sandwiches, no indigestion, 'cause it's healthy! Filling meal-in-a-sandwich! No complaints! Great filler snack when I am "on the run!"

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stop here frequently while transiting on I8. This place is typical of most Subways and can be counted on for consistent quality. The one little thing that is bothersome is when the employees don't spread the main ingredient evenly over the bread. Since my wife and I share a 12' we would like a fairly even allocation. Not a big deal but something you'll want to watch far when ordering.
The bathroom is clean and generally available.