“For a Novice or an expert this course is fun & Challenging!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Desert Hills Municipal Golf Course
Ranked #5 of 18 Outdoor Activities in Yuma
More attraction details
Owner description: Amenable to virtually all types of players, this par-72 layout offers an exceptional golf experience at a very reasonable cost.
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I really enjoyed this course. I would certainly play it again given the opportunity with time permitting. The staff at this course are all super friendly & helpful! I think the start of your experience sometimes defines your day and I had a great day!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is a city of Yuma golf Course. Great course, great restaurant and great people. Just a wonderful golf experiance

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Pretty good layout and in fairly good condition The pro shop joined me up with another twosome pretty quick.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

If capable, you can walk this course. It has some challenging uphill holes and the downhill ones can make you feel like a pro! Very well maintained. Watch for the lunch and dinner specials, very good.

2  Thank lmslater
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I like this course very much and have played it several times while visiting family in Yuma. It's a well maintained municipal course with a compact, but well done layout. Measuring about 6300 yards from the whites, there is enough length to challenge, but it's open enough to be forgiving.

The main thing that drops this down to an Average was our round at 7:00am on a Tuesday morning. There were only a few groups ahead of us, but one was a fivesome! Who in there right mind would send out a fivesome at all much less that early in the day? The course wasn't crowded but by the fourth hole the fivesome was already two full holes off pace and there were two groups backed up behind them. I caught the eye of what turned out to be a maintenance man who told me that there wasn't a marshal on the course, and he couldn't radio the clubhouse and besides, "We always have fivesomes." Pace of play issues are killing good golf and I'd hate to see that happen at this otherwise nice and friendly course.