“Great Place”

Yuma Palace
Ranked #101 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great Place”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I enjoy this place. I frequent it several times a week. Joe and Alex are quick and courteous with orders. Alex is a perfectionist and my order is always correct. Food is good and the lunch specials are awesome. Always more food than I can manage to eat. Oh the sushi is good also I hear from my girlfriend but not a sushi fan myself. Thx guys I will continue frequenting your establishment.

• Visited August 2013

Casper, Wyoming
“Good Food, Good Price, Good Service”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I have eaten here twice and each time found the service, prices, and service very much to my expectations. Also they have a beer special for $1.00.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank wyoed1
Rifle
“Beautiful Dining Experience”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

If Asian cuisine is your thing, then this is the place to be! Atmosphere is very nice.. Food is excellant, with fine portions.... Our waiter was truly fabulous, and very attenative. Prices are good, and the dining experience was exceptional.... Good food and good memories!!!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank cyn O
Desert Hot Springs, California
“Mandarin Palace, now called Yuma Palace, same address, Yuma AZ”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

The Mandarin Palace on 32nd now has a new name, the Yuma Palace, is under new management and is considerably improved, with better service, and a Japanese menu added to the Chinese fare. I stopped there recently for lunch while on a dental trip to Los Algodones, and was pleasantly surprised to find a selection of sushi, sashimi, bento boxes, teriyaki, and more. I had green tea and miso with a selection of two kinds of eel and shrimp sushi (four of each). While not the best sushi I have eaten, it was perfectly adequate and very reasonably priced. There was a lot of rice in the sushi, but I could taste the eel and shrimp. I also asked for extra wasabi and ginger. Total cost was about $12.00. Meal was so large that I had to take most of it with me. Waiters were also attentive and polite. I didn't have to wait more than a few minutes for service. I plan to return on my next trip to Yuma and try the sashimi.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank wetclay
Ridgecrest, California
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

This place is now called Yuma Palace. It is conveniently located to the hotel where we were staying.
We were very happy with the 3 dishes we ordered - both the quality and quantity. Lots of leftovers but as we were travelling we didn't take anything with us. Our wait staff were attentive and ensured we had everything we needed.

• Visited January 2013