“Nachos, as we remembered from long ago!”

Chretin's Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #47 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Visited Chretin's for appetizers. Ordered nachos, tostaditas, and albondigas soup.... Wow! These food items tasted just as we remembered when Chretin's was located in old Yuma. The manager is working diligently to bring back the traditional atmosphere and recipes of the Chretin family. Try it out and lend support for the spirit and tradition of the tastes of our Yuma heritage.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Basically was awful!! Bland! Margaritas not even worth the $3 special!! Our comment was we ordered the #1 and got #2...if you get our drift!! Won't be back!! I give it no rating because it was that bad!!

2  Thank Niculester
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I love how they are close to the freeway so convenient for us travelers. Best fish tacos Ive had in Arizona. My 6 year old son gives 2 thumbs up we will make this a stop every time..

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We went to Chretins a few days ago and I just want to say thanks Chetins is back. Friend of me told me about the experience she had and made very good comments about it so I just thought to give it a try and she was right. Much better service than what we got in the past and my waitress recommended their carne asada burrito and after that I think they have the best one in town, I had that with a margarita and it was just so good, one more thing and I don't know if they do that in the restaurant or if it was a special occasion but there was a big party in one of the rooms and there was a mariachi playing. I thought it was really cool to see that I hope is something I am going to be able to see there in a future visit.

1  Thank Gaby R
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Love the old resturant but couple of years ago it moved , to 16 street, so did the taste, sourrandings, the place was not the same,,, dont reccomend to anyone... sorry chretins you used to be my fav,,,why did you move.

Been to Chretin's Restaurant & Cantina? Share your experiences!