“I keep coming back!”

Lutes Casino
Ranked #3 of 254 Restaurants in Yuma
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Proudly feeding Yuma, AZ since the early 1940s, Lutes Casino remains a local dining institution! Our eclectic atmosphere and fun pool hall games make us a destination unlike any other in the area. Stop by today! Over the years, we have collected memorabilia from all over - and it's all over our walls. Our service is local and friendly, our drinks cold, and our food fresh. Try our famous potato tacos or the popular Lutes Especial which has been our signature burger since 1951 featuring a cheeseburger and hot dog combination not for the faint of heart. When you come to Yuma, there's no question - Lutes Casino is a must-try!
Longview, Texas
“I keep coming back!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I always stop by Lute's when I am in Yuma. This could be the most interesting homegrown restaurant I have eaten in. When I ask that my grilled cheese sammich be 'cusomized" with a couple of stips of crispy bacon, the server didn't blink. It was perfect!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tomthbomb

Yuma, Arizona
“Food is awful”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Really greasy, and not very good. I have only eaten there once and I will not go back. The service person seemed to not be very attentive

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sharyl D
Yuma, Arizona
“Dust collector decor”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Lutes Casino is interesting but after one visit I had enough. I live in Yuma and whenever someone comes to visit we have to take them to Lutes Casino as they request. I don't know what people see in it. The food is greasy fast food, the wine is cheap table wine rot gut. The décor is a junk collector's dream and all the times I've been there I don't think it has ever been cleaned. Nuff said.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Debra C
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Great experience...”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Not only does this eatery have great food, it also has great atmosphere. Looking around the interior is eventful in itself. AND the food is delicious. Lutes certainly has its own distinguished personality. The menu also has great, varied selections. Will go back at next opportunity, for sure.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jarak123
Maryland
“Great Shakes”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped by around lunchtime and had milk shakes and the Frito - chili appetizer. Both were very good. Quite an interesting, and enjoyable, experience.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank thomascorrigan

Been to Lutes Casino? Share your experiences!