“Always stop by during business trips”
Review of Burgers & Beer

Burgers & Beer
Ranked #11 of 261 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Great place for a date night, family and friends. A wide variety menu including kids menu. Full bar and many TV's
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My team always stops in at least once to grab lunch or dinner at B&B. Just visited last week and was on a very strict diet so had the steak ranchero and boy was that tasty! I think I found my next favorite for dinner.

2  Thank Eldred M

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My guacamole burger was better than average but the best part was the friendly staff and watching my husband select a large beer from their large selection. Good place to eat and watch sports.

1  Thank LindaAZ2
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

We had a large group that sat out on the patio for dinner. Multiple servers made sure we had what we needed. Sweet potato fries were awesome. Had the rich guys tostadas, three of them filled a big dinner plate. It was all very good!

Everyone around me cleaned their plates and commented how good their food was! I would come back here again!

3  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Place to go for good beer prices and good burgers. Beer battered fries are the best. Happy Hour is awesome.

1  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Love a good burger with a nice cold beer, so this place hit the spot!
I order the Lava Burger which was a wonderful mess just like you would assume from the name. Only negative I have is they mix ingredients in with the meat, which makes the patty kind of flaky, like a dry meatloaf... would rather have the spices in the sauce.

2  Thank Jon P

Been to Burgers & Beer? Share your experiences!