“superb”

Applebee's
Ranked #69 of 259 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 February 2014

absolutely excellent. seating and beverage service very quick. meals served in timely manner and followup by server to make sure all was satisfactory.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

After a long drive we had lunch at Applebee's for the first time, The service was great and the staff were very helpful, as we are travelers from Australia the staff gave us great advice very helpful on travellers tips and menu choices. The food was great and well priced if we were in the area again would return.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Our favorite salad is the Oriental Chicken Salad and we were disappointed- hardly any lettuce. Mostly the crispy noodles and bagged carrot strips. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My brother and I visited there 7/9/2013 and we had a fab meal, we have never had a bad meal at Applebee's, the manageress made herself known to us and she was so friendly, the staff including the bar man Aaron were really nice, and couldn't do enough for us, huge thank you from Kevin and Julie, Wales, UK.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stopped by on the way home to Phoenix after a few days in CA as Yuma is about half way. We had not been to Applebee's for at least 3 years and recently was given a gift card so we thought we would try again. It was a Sunday night and it was about 1/4 full the wait for the food was a long time (Same as I recall from years ago). My bacon cheeseburger seemed small and overdone, fries were just over warm definitely not hot, my wife had Mac n cheese with honey pepper chicken, I asked what that was on her food as the chicken was small and shriveled, the Mac and cheese looked as if some pasta was boiled and some cheese just melted over it as not all the pasta had cheese on it and it definitely was not hot (despite the hot pads they brought the plates out on) my son had kids burgers, no complaints about those ( keep in mind he is 9 and eats most things w/o complaint) and "fresh" fruit. He asked me to look at his fruit and the strawberries were very ripe; right at the point where tomorrow they would gave to be tossed, pineapple, I am unsure about as it had juice on it from what I think was pears and they were definitely old and soured. We sent it back and they substituted a package of apple sauce (like the six packs in the store). The staff was friendly and the store was clean that was the good part of the meal. I now have $10 left on my Applebee's card and am wondering if they would sell the just applesauce packs and the juice boxes like they gave my son with his meal, if so I could be sure to get quality products as anything they prepare I am sure will take a very long time and will probably not be very good.