“Family Owned”

Village Inn Pizza Parlor
Ranked #144 of 266 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Village Inn has been serving the Yuma community for years. I went there when I was in high school and now I take my grandkids. It's a family gathering place. The VI sandwich is our favorite and we love the thin crust pizzas.

1  Thank LIANE M

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Been going here ever since I landed in Yuma in 1969. Great thin crust pizza and really good sandwiches and pasta. Try the V.I. Special , Kings Ransom or the Yuma Special Pizza. The Ortega Beef Sandwich is also a favorite. They also have some games in the dining area for the kids.

1  Thank alchaffee
Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

Best cracker cuts pizza. A true Yuma institution. We love it and have been coming here since we were children. The old feel makes it nice and comfie and the food it great!

1  Thank jhudson8
Reviewed 8 January 2011

Very Delicious!!! Go there all the time with friend and family. Excellent locally owned restaurant.

Reviewed 31 December 2010

Not your average Kids Pizza place. Still reaks of Cigarettes and place is not clean, floors, restrooms. Food is poor and service sucks!. Feels like a bad movie type of place.

2  Thank PRICO69