“Hidden Gem”

Julieanna's Patio Cafe
Ranked #33 of 283 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Julieanna's Patio Cafe is a cheerful restaurant oasis hidden in a tropical atmosphere with live birds and great ambiance.
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I discovered Julieanna's on my last visit to Yuma and it was at the top of my list of restaurants I wanted to visit this trip. As reviewers have mentioned, it is a little difficult to find but definitely worth the effort. On both occasions we ate on the patio for lunch and the atmosphere is amazing. The menu is varied and we started with the coconut shrimp and then the Gyro sandwich and both were excellent. The coleslaw side was one of the best I have had. Our server Ronnie was very friendly which did add to our enjoyable experience. The inside dining room does look like a wonderful spot to enjoy dinner.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Great food, great service, great ambiance! What's not to love? A bit hard to find, but worth the effort.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This place was amazing. We ate outside with the fabulous macaws... One even came to join us for our meal. The staff was awesome. My only complaint is that there really was no signage to let us know we were there. Looks like they might do parties and/or weddings. Food was great to boot!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Our party of six had lunch at Julieanna's and had a wonderful time. Seating is outdoors and the day was beautiful. We ordered some appetizers to share - bacon wrapped dates and Brie in puff pastry. They were absolutely out of the world. We each ordered different dishes as a main course but three of us ordered the tortilla soup I was disappointed and would not recommend it. The chicken BLT was good and the salads that were ordered were excellent. The noisy and brilliant macaws were a great attraction.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch outside on their patio surrounded by parrots and a peacock named "John Henry". This is definitely a unique one of a kind place you MUST search out if you are in Yuma. It's a hidden jewel. Our server was very pleasant. He even gave us lettuce for John Henry. They have a very eclectic menu with a variety of choices as well as being very reasonably priced. I enjoyed their lunch special which was a chicken avocado wrap served with homemade chips. Another enjoyed a rueben, and another a chicken cordon bleu wrap. All were very pleased with their choices. Can't wait to share this gem with others.

Been to Julieanna's Patio Cafe? Share your experiences!