“Still love the Fajitas!”

La Fonda Tortilla Factory
Ranked #36 of 254 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Yuma, Arizona
“Still love the Fajitas!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I wrote a review in August 2012 of this place and have been back several times since but have not updated my review. I still LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fajitas. The last complaint was that the food was not coming out at the same time. Well I think they fixed that problem. Since we have been coming back that has not been an issue. I would also commend the waitresses. They are the friendliest and most attentive waitresses. Never were we lacking anything. We had a waitress name Christine - was a wonderful, great waitress! Keep up the good work. You have great food and great staff! Can't wait to come back for the BEST FAJITAS in town!

Bardstown, Kentucky, United States
“best Mexican food you will ever eat”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I love this place will return time and time again, yum yum yum love best the pollo asada, Sonora rolled tacos , it's just deliciousness salsa and chips , I can't get enough I never do I always enjoy way to much of this great food

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank JasonandChelsie K
Yuma, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,219 helpful votes
“Just about the BEST Mexican food "ANYWHERE"”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Love, love Mexican food and have had food through out the southwest and parts of Mexico. This is just great food each time we stop in, we have lunch there at least once a week. It is our first stop when we return to Yuma for the winter.

Not only does it have great food but the staff is wonderful, dressed in beautiful Mexican style clothes, great prices and included in this price are your beverage, chips and salsa and a choice of soup or salad. The dessert are wonderful so leave room for them, my favorite the fried ice cream and my husband love the fruit tart made to order.

This place is really clean, has orders to go and you can buy corn and flour tortillas, salsa etc. before you leave. If you have not been here you must go try it.

1 Thank 2013TravelinFool
Edmonton, Canada
“Me:how long have you been here? Reply, 40 years!!!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went out for supper out of this slightly darkened street in an industrial area and were absolutely blown away!! Service was excellent. 2 of is had the#3 combo, I had the tres panchos and hubby had another combo. Everyone declared their meals excellent. I had 3 tacos.. Shrimp, chicken and beef. Couldn't finish everything so I brought home 2 of the tacos...too much food. The soups... The guys each orders a soup. Last night was meatball soup and chicken taco soup. Both were excellent. Love this place. I could easily take home the chef and that wonderful smiling waitress. The experience was great.. Thanks to the staff there.

2 Thank Edmontonsmile
Belgrade, Montana
“Aromas that invite you in.......”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We found this restaurant on Trip advisor as we do many places when we travel.
This tortilla factory and restaurant is a tradition in YUMA, AZ. The aromas were so inviting. We were seated quickly and watched as the staff moved quickly and efficiently around the customers. Most of them were obviously regulars.
We ordered our lunch, I had a chicken enchalada with green sauce and a chicken taco. Oh so tasty. My husband ordered a combo of Beef Taco and enchalada plate. The home made chips light and crisp and salse was very different then what we were used to. Tasty and smooth salsa.
The recipes are from Senora, Mexico. A different region then we are used to. We both loved our meals.
The Tamales are sold to go so we bought a dozen and know they will be as good as the what we had in house.
Our server 0007 was very helpful in knowing the ingredients of the menu items. I have a sever food allergy and she took it seriously.

• Visited December 2013