“Ultimate Seafood Restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Red Lobster Restaurant located in the Mall is the place to be if you love seafood. Fresh Lobster can be cooked on sight and their four shrimp plater ohh my is the best. All can be acquired at a reasonable price. Plenty of parking. Because they are so busy it is best to call and make reservations.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My wife and I, decided to drive an hour to satisfy our lobster craving. The red lobster restaurant was a good find. The atmosphere was great as their staff were very humble and attentive. Jered, was well mannered and took care of us just great! Look forward to returning.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Their Cadillac Margarita was good, but to be perfectly honest everything else was just ok. Meaning Service and Food. I don't mind paying extra money if I feel special in a restaurant and the food is a WOW. But there just wasn't any of this.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Darden's spun off the Red Lobster chain in 2015, and the new management has been working to increase the sales. They now offer $10 off coupons, and the public seems to embrace those.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Stopped into the Red Lobster on our way home from Tucson and was disappointed. Service was good, friendly and accommodating. They got my order wrong (wrong dish) and then took both dishes back to fix. When they came back my wifes were cold, back again. When all was done and said the food was good and the waitress very apologetic and she took good care of us. Still disappointing.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!