“Never going back”

Ranked #45 of 254 Restaurants in Yuma
Culver City, California
“Never going back”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Although, I know this eating establishment has been around for decades the quality of their food was not up to par. I received a folded taco that had uncooked beef in it. They told me that the beef was pre-cooked, however, cooked beef is brown not red! The salsa was a huge disappointment! Watery, no tomatoes, just color. Bean, cheese and rice burrito was not tasty and very disappointing. Although this place was high in standards from friends it was low in my standards.

• Visited November 2013

Crawford Bay, BC
“A treat!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

As a high schooler, Mr. g's was a treat. Returning ther after many years, it is still a treat, a view shared by many coming out with huge bags of food, or eating in.
Try it, you'll like it!

• Visited November 2013
Yuma, Arizona
“Used to be better”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

It is a office tradition to order Mr. G's on Wednesdays. However, since the bean and cheese burritos have gotten so runny and skinny, I decided to go with the Mrs. G's burger with cheese. When I got my burger it looked like it had been run over, the bun was squashed and looked dry. It did not look very appetizing. Don't get me started on the inside of it... hardly any cheese and I got 1/2 of a slice of tomato. Not sure what's happening with the service, this was horrible!

• Visited October 2013
1julieg
“Real good food!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed eating here as a pit stop on our way to our final destination. The bean and cheese burritos were delicious! The rolled tacos are actually taquitos and were sort of dry. Tried the chocolate brownie someone suggested, which was average. Will stop again on our way through! Plenty of seating as well!

“Good food!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Was brought here by a local and was told that I had to try the food because of the local tradition! Cheap prices & good good made for a good dinner!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Mr G? Share your experiences!