“Food was excellent!!”

DA Boyz Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1 of 261 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fast, Casual pizza joint with housemade specialties. Voted Yuma's Best Pizza for many years in a row!
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Food was excellent, our waiter was good. If you get a small salad, share it. A small is definitely meant for 2.

1  Thank Ppalmer724

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The reviewers could be correct the downtown but only time will tell. Yuma has this thing with ordering at the cash then getting a seat out of the norm for me but I hear the other location has a better service policy. We ordered a large pepperoni and sausage. My wife enjoyed it more than me but it was because of personal preference. Nothing wrong with this type of pie just not my thing. Heavy on the cheese and the sauce is darker with a good amount of Italian seasoning. The crust is cooked well but doesn't have that crispy NY style crust. If your looking for light and crispy with a basic tomato sauce you may want to try a wood oven pizza but I do not think that exists in Yuma. Traditional Italian no but still worth a try if you like the heavier cheesy pizza.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Hubby and I enjoy eating at Da Boyz. The pizza is amazing! I could eat it every day. Location is great in downtown Yuma. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Dan Rhonda R
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The atmosphere is excellent, in an old but remodeled building. The food and service is also wonderful. In downtown old Yuma.

1  Thank TomKellyAZ
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I recently took my family here to eat. It was very very crowded. You have to pay at the counter so if you decide you want more drinks during dinner you have to have all seperate transactions. Not like the restaurant downtown. But beside that, the food was down right nothing special. I can make better at home. I guess that's why I'm a harsh food critic, I was taught to cook well and sometimes I just don't feel like it.