“loved it”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family of 8 ate there last friday. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered .Our waitress was right on time with everything.. It was fish fry night, I had the cod and husband and son in law had the cat fish.Loved it. Cole slaw was really good and the biscuits. Chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken good, kids meals good. Iced tea great. Desserts were all good , I think we tried them all. Also liked the gift shop and rocking chairs. Wish we had one in San Diego.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love it. It has two of my favorite things shopping and eating. The little shop In front is great , they have such a variety of things to buy, and the food is excellent as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to eat.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Having never eaten in a Cracker Barrel my friends & I were delighted with this place...loved the décor, the staff was friendly & the food was yummy...also spent about a 1/2 hour checking out their souvenirs. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Good place to stop by and get some decent food. Great location just off the highway and next to all of the local chain hotels. Service was average and forgettable but the food was filling.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I met some people at this restaurant last summer, we ordered, and over an hour later went to find the missing serving person. They told us they had no "record" of our order! Unbelievable. The place was busy, but not that busy. Weekday in summer, place about half-full. Once we got the food it was acceptable, not great. Only took over an hour and a half to get our food.

I am supposed to meet with someone here again (I live three hours from Yuma)...they want this place again. Ugh. Not sure I want to chance it.