“Probably never visit again”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #45 of 260 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Description: Denny's
Description: Denny's
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Not sure if we were there on a bad day, but the staff was horrible (too busy goofing off with other staff) Food was not wonderful. We typically love going to Denny's in the States.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Food was good and even though they were busy we got seated and served pretty fast. Workers were pretty friendly.

1  Thank MariaLC60
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I can go here for coffee at 3:00 in the morning. Food is always satisfactory. Help is friendly. I suggest going here while traveling, or to any Denny's. You can expect the same great service no matter which Denny's you go to.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Burnt eggs, ham was like rubber and cold. Will never go back. Save your money and go someplace else.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

This is my go to whenever I travel as its got the simple egg, bacon, toast and coffee meal which is my travelling choice as my one of two meals. I then stop for a beer or margarita and guacamole in the afternoon and dinner alter at night. Two meals a day when travelling is perfect. There is a good selection on the menu and if you have eaten but want an apple pie with ice cream then you got it.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!