“Consistency”

Description: Denny's
Yuma, AZ
“Consistency”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

consistency...If you've been in one Denny's you've been in them all. If you liked the one you ate in while in New York or Oklahoma, you'll like the one in Yuma.

Visited December 2013

“This location has dropped badly in customer service”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

As much as I like Denny's the service we got today was bad. I am not sure if management changed or what the deal is. My fiancé and I got there after our party had been seated. The server came over to ask if everyone was ready to order, when someone said we needed a little more time she just left without asking us if we wanted something to drink. Everyone got drinks after that except us. We all ordered our food, I order my drinks at that time also. Anyhow, when we finally got our food, our server just gave everyone their food without asking if we needed anything else and of course by that time everyone had finished their drinks. Refills never came. It wasn't until I noticed that I never got crackers with my soup, my fiancé and our friend didn't get salsa for their chips and my 12 year old nephew never got his soda that I took it upon myself to find our server. To my surprise there was no one in the front so it took a while until someone came out that i asked for my server. Had I not done that we would've never gotten our refills, crackers and salsa. The restaurant didn't seem too busy for us to receive that type of service. One of the kids in my party told me that we got that service because it was mostly teenagers and early 20's. Isn't our money worth the same as everyone else's? When we got our refills my server pretty much slammed my drink in the table, not sure if she didn't like it that I had to track her down and ask for refills for everyone. I personally dis not leave a tip, if anyone in my party did, they were generous.

• Visited January 2014
Arizona
“Large menu”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Food very tasty, prompt and friendly service and low prices. Next to La Fuente hotel (walking dist), also recommend

Visited December 2013
1 Thank aladdin_mp
Portland, Oregon
“Holding up the tradition”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Off and on Denny's has flip flopped on food and service over the years. I am seeing new Denny's restaurants here and there, old ones being torn down or sold off. It appears that a rebirth is happening to this old chain and for the best.

We stayed at the La Fuente Motel next door for 6 days, so this restaurant is an easy walk from there. We ate here on 3 different days and found each experience to be very good. The food was always as we ordered, with one exception where bacon was substituted for link sausage. And that was immediately corrected.

Service was good with one exception. A male server only checked back with us once at the end of the meal to see if we wanted some desert and that was not good. He was not otherwise consumed with work either as the place only had about 6 tables occupied.

Salads were crisp with fresh ingredients, hot food was hot and the senior menu on the back was providing generous portions. If you have a AAA card show it when you pay for your meal.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MrRodgers2011
Calgary, Canada
“Probably never visit again”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Not sure if we were there on a bad day, but the staff was horrible (too busy goofing off with other staff) Food was not wonderful. We typically love going to Denny's in the States.

Visited November 2013

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!