“Best Pizza East of Portland Maine!”
Review of Ronnie's Pizza

Ronnie's Pizza
Ranked #103 of 266 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We have eaten pizza all over the USA and Ronnie's is one of those places that will make your pizza exactly the way you describe it. So make sure you tell them exactly how you like your pizza and you will be amazed! We go here at least twice a week when in town and even drive three and one-half hours from California for a few days in Yuma just to have some pizza here!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Ronnie's Pizza has remained my favorite pizza in Yuma, and around the US for many years. It is a part of my child hood, and after having legitimate New York Style pizza in New York, i'd say Ronnie's would give em a run for their money. The pizza parlour itself is full of old west pics, (as Ronnie himself is a lover of the Old West), and still offers root beer and drinks in a fridge inside. The Pizza goes great with Root Beer btw. Not has changed with that pizza since I was kid and the pizza provides instant pizza bliss upon entering your mouth. It should definitely be a top priority to your experience of Yuma cuisine.

2  Thank serindipitie
Reviewed 8 June 2013

If you are craving Italian this is the spot. It is near small shopping center and Pop a Top bar a block away. Makes a weekend night awesome.

Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

The crust and toppings were wonderful. Very big slices. Not great in atmosphere but food was fabulous.

1  Thank mikepardue
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Where I worked used to order out several times a week. The first dozen times we called an order into Ronnie’s my order was wrong. I would always call them and report the errors in an attempt to get them to be more careful. On the twelfth mistake, I called and asked to speak to the owner. A woman answered the phone. I explained to her what had happened and that it happened every time I ordered from them. She informed me she was the owner’s wife but that she was unable to do anything to make the order right as her husband was not there. That did it for me! Although their food is decent, their operations and management is terrible. Order from them by phone if you do not care what is delivered. Maybe they pay more attention to customers eating there than phone orders.

4  Thank Al J

Been to Ronnie's Pizza? Share your experiences!