“Good Food, Good Prices”

La Casa Deli
Ranked #115 of 260 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I ordered a take out lunch here today. I ordered 2 beef Sonoran tacos and a carne asada burrito. The tacos were good, meat tasted good and the tortilla was cooked the way I like it. The burrito was just steak and a little bit of refried beans. If you want guacamole or anything else in it, make sure you ask, when ordering. I will probably try the California burrito next. Salsa was good, it is a mild salsa. Price was good. My meal was less than $6.00. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here numerous times and have always been very happy! Had the carne asada and it was great! If you are looking for ambiance this is not for you. If you are looking for great Mexican food with a very friendly atmosphere...this is it!!

1  Thank kathyandjack1
Reviewed 18 July 2013

While the food is decent (my wife is Mexican so we eat good Mexican food through out Mexico), the restaurant is dirty. My wife and I noticed dirt mixed with spider webs hanging from the ceiling fans and in the corners of the ceiling. The tables are sometimes dirty, with us having to clean the ones we used after sitting at them for a couple of minutes.

1  Thank Michael_S31418
Reviewed 4 July 2013

the best fresh made tortillas. very friendly service. excellent value. The atmosphere is very simple but clean. we had delicious burritos and i look forward to trying the fish taco before i leave yuma.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

the food is fantastic. True mexican cusine that never disappoints. We absolutely love everything we have tried. The service is quick and everyone here is very pleasant. Prices are less than what you would expect for the quality you receive. Nothing to look at from the inside but the food and people make up for it!!

Been to La Casa Deli? Share your experiences!