“Gyros at the Mexican restaurant”
Review of MI Fajita - CLOSED

MI Fajita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Mom had the chimichanga with red sauce and quite enjoyed it, I had the gyro and it was good as well. Atmosphere is open and has many tv's for those that love sports. I didn't care for the salsa, but I like mine spicy. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Ok so its a mexican restaurant that does fish better ( all you can eat fried) and mexican food so-so. Portions are generous, prices moderate. The fish is the best in town. Great atmosphere, attentive waitress and great tortillas. Terrific atmosphere and the hot sauce was great ...I had read differently but was very happy with it. They had spaghetti as the special the night we went and I did not try it. Nice to see a variety so you are not stuck with only mexican food when you decide to eat close to home. There is much to be said for hiring a great cook and this place would benefit from that. Still was pleased with overall and will be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I really enjoyed myself all three times I have been to this restaurant. I recommend the spinach enchillada. Also the chimichanga is pretty go. The rice is really interested its almost like cous cous but its still very good. I will be returning.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I visited MI Fajita some time in last March and REALLY enjoyed one of the best all you can eat fish
the portion of fish was more than plenty , quality and price was better than most places. This place was exceptionally clean and the service was great... I was passing through Yuma last weak and it made me sad to find out that they close for summer. I Will Be Back...

1  Thank Diomedes G
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I love how people go to local resturants and complain about prices. Hello fuel prices went up so did the delivery of goods. Prices here are as fair as any in town. The all you can eat fish is the best in town. The Mexican pizza is enough for 3 people. And the owner seems to especially take care of the emergency service folks and military. Love this place service is great.