“Worst Mexican Food In Yuma”
Review of MI Fajita - CLOSED

MI Fajita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Took my daughter and grandchildren to eat dinner there... as it was in the area at the time. We ALL left without eating our food. It was really bad - the girl asked what was wrong, I said that's absolutely the worst Mexican food I've ever eaten - no offer of refund (food was NOT EATEN) I paid we left and will not be back again. It only survives because of it's location and the winter visitiors that come - they're closed in the Summer.

1  Thank HappyAZGirl

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We are regulars at this popular restaurant located in the Foothills area of Yuma. Although a Mexican style restaurant, they also offer a lot of other choices. They have a variety of specials, which are very reasonably priced and tasty. Example is a two egg/two hot cakes/two sausage links, which is my favorite, priced under $5. Lunch menu offers a variety of Mexican style dishes as well as old "American" standbys, including a variety of sandwiches. One of my favorites is their steak sandwich, served open faced on a hoagy style bun.
Service is excellent and the staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Eaten at Mi Fajita a number of times over the last 3 winters. Tonight the restaurant was half full and we were both acknowledged and seated proptly. Ordering was also quick as was the arrival of our food shortly thereafter. Have to say the food looked and tasted 'OK' and warranted an average rating.

While rating overall experience as average, Mi Fajita does offer a number of good value specials for dinner (and breakfasts as well).

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My family and I tried this restaurant a couple of weeks ago. Will not be going back. Service was awesome but the food was horrible. Very bland and not authentic. Canned beans, boxed rice from Food City. I can make better at home.

1  Thank Bridget J
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I live in the Foothills in the winter and I have found this restaurant to be a good find. The Chiles rellenos are house made and fresh. The fajita's have real meat, as in white meat chicken and tender steak, not thinly sliced tough chewy meat found at most places around town. The owner Steve is actually a fun guy once you get to know him. I have toured the kitchen and found it clean and full of fresh vegetables, very few cans!!. I tried a piece of the beer battered fish they have every night on their all you can eat fish and chips and it was legit. ( excellent ).
Steve C.