“Great little Italian gem”
Review of Bernardos Pizza

Bernardos Pizza
Ranked #23 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Bernardo's is a small family business in Yuma, AZ. The owner Mark is behind the counter cooking and serving his customers with the rest of his staff. We showed up with a large group (11 people) and they were super friendly, accommodating, and fast in getting our orders taken and getting our food served. I shared a Stromboli with another, and we still had leftovers! It was simply delicious. Everyone in the group was happily surprised at how good the meal was. I would definitely stop at this place again the next time I pass through Yuma.

2  Thank daphers13

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Wow! Had I known the size of the Stromboli's, I would have ordered just the one. But it was fantastic as others have mentioned. So much cheese and meat, just delicious. So fortunate to live just a mile away from this place, although I may need to up my workout routine to keep up with the extra calories I will likely pack on :)

3  Thank craig85387
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great atmosphere, even though it is small. Their sandwiches are awesome! There are only a handful of seats inside, but the food is worth the wait.

2  Thank TheWorldTraveler47
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Bernardo's is a family favorite. If you've never had one of their Stromboli's, you haven't lived. If you have, you know what I'm talking about. We love taking these with us to parties when it's a potluck. People go crazy over them. They are just the right amount of meat, cheese and veggie to make your mouth water for more. The staff is like family and always makes you glad you came by. Awesome food. Love their cheesesteak pizza too!

1  Thank Peggy H
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The strombolli is hands down is one of the best meals in Yuma! The sandwhiches themselves are also great, especially the bomb steak! The other great thing about this restaurant is the service always makes you feel welcome. Overall great place to eat or order out.

3  Thank Eagles1096

Been to Bernardos Pizza? Share your experiences!