“Return visit to Mariscos”
Review of Mariscos Mar Azul

Mariscos Mar Azul
Ranked #19 of 283 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Garlic shrimp and dried fish were excellent. Good portion size. White rice as a side didn't look like much but was flavored to perfection. Side salad lacked impact but didbt need it. My husband had the large loaded shrimp cocktail as his meal. Staff is friendly and very attentive. Will go back again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Service was excellent. Food was pretty good. Big menu. Interior is nice enough to be comfortable. Small outside seating area but it is quite close to the road/parking lot.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We decided to go for a seafood dinner so checked on Trip Advisor. The reviews were spot on. Started with a small shrimp cocktail that had plenty of shrimp and was very tasty. I asked our server what she would recommend and went with her suggestion of Garlic Shrimp. My husband ordered Shrimp Skewers. Both were awesome!

We will certainly go back and highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

My wife and I had lunch at this restaurant. The ambiance was good. The food was simple, but very flavorful. I had the fish taco, and carne asada. My wife had fish and chips made with tilapia. The food was good, hot, and simple with a lot of flavor. We'll return if we're in the area

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

While out running errands and craving some good Mexican food we stumbled upon Mariscos Mar Azulejo tucked off 4th Ave. in a strip mall. What a pleasant surprise to walk in and find an extremely clean and polished atmosphere. The menu was another wonderful surprise with great seafood choices beside the standard Mexican fare. We were both very happy with our meals. The service was very good and our entire experience a joy right down to the delightful dishes our meals were served on. I am sure we will visit it again very soon and try dinner.

Been to Mariscos Mar Azul? Share your experiences!