“I was on hold for 30 minutes!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Fin Sushi & Grill
Ranked #120 of 283 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I recently called the restaurant, a girl answered and I proceeded to tell her I wanted to place a take out order. She asked if I could hold I said sure. I was on hold for nearly 30 minutes!!! When the girl answered again she seemed uninterested in taking an order and really didn't care that I had been waiting for so long. Needless to say I hung up and got sushi elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I was lucky & happened on the place during their buy 1 get 1 free. So I was able to feed34 of us for under 25$. I did take out so I can't tell you how the instore service is, but the take away was prompt & right. I had the Lobster Roll and it was fresh and delicious. I tried some of the cucumber & avocado rolls as well. Both were fresh and delicious! I recommend the Blue Fin, especially during their happy hour!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Food was delicious, rolls were amazing and you can't beat their happy hour. Dishes are much less expensive and much more delicious than places like Ah-So

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were enjoying a hot sunny day in a pool in Yuma and started talking to a lady about favourite restaurants in Yuma. She told us they liked Blue Fin. She also mentioned they do a 2:1 on their rolls during a happy hour that runs from 2-6 pm every day. That sounded great so we had to try it out. In fact we went back a second time two days later. The first time we order Gyoza (as light and as tasty as I've ever had) and The Super Rainbow and Normandie Roll. (YOu can check their menu on line to see what is in each, and the prices). The Normandie Roll, which has sliced jalapenos on top, was a bit hot for my wife, but I loved it. The Super Rainbow Roll was equally delicious. The second day we ordered Calamari Tempura Roll, Tiger Roll, Heart Attack and the Super Rainbow again. We left stuffed and happy. One on the things that adds to the flavour and moisture is three different sauces that they spread on top. Not sure what all three are but one is teriyaki and they really add to the deliciousness. If you like sushi, you will love this place. Great service too!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I had the very delicious chicken bento. My coworker had the double tiger sushi. It was cooked shrimp wrapped in fried shrimp. I had the california roll in the bento. It wasa tasty meal at a very decent price. Very fresh flavors.

Been to Blue Fin Sushi & Grill? Share your experiences!