“great lunch time experience”
Review of Lin's Grand Buffet

Lin's Grand Buffet
Ranked #32 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The parking was a little scant for such a large (and busy) place. The food was abundant, hot and fresh. We found the service to be adequate.

1  Thank bjbuddy

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Waitstaff continuously walked past my table ignoring my empty drink cup and pile of dirty plates. I had to continually ask for refills and felt completely ignored.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Well, we eat vegetarian when we are out of the house (maybe eat fish) and they have a big selection of fresh food which is constantly being restocked.
Their poultry and meat dishes look fantastic too.
The only caveat is the sushi.. Nothing special and not too tasty either.
They have a good mix of American, Mexican and Chinese.
The place is always packed whenever we went there.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We went there for dinner on Christmas and will definitely go back at least twice more while we're in the area. They had all my Chinese favorites plus a whole lot or regular restaurant offerings like cold shrimp or broiled salmon. They also have a sushi bar, a mongolian barbecue grill and a regular grill serving steaks. No way could I even sample everything I wanted to try, thus the need for more trips.

1  Thank dqdick
Reviewed 24 December 2013

A small line up when we arrived but there was an ample seating area for the couple of minutes for which we waited.

Many choices and we both tried quite a few items. I am particularly fond of Japanese dishes so was happy to find a few of those standard items. There were three Chinese soups offered but on this occasion I didn't sample any. The green beans were a favorite dish for both of us as they were extra fresh and crunchy. I thought the food was quite okay compared to other large buffets we have tried. The only item I positively disliked was the pizza slices...doughy and from cheap, frozen I would guess. (Not sure why that would show up on an Asian buffet anyway.) Lots of choices for dessert, including ice cream, but nothing out of the ordinary. All in all, a good experience. Seniors Rate: $10.50 each before tax.

1  Thank Canuck-B-Shutterbug