“Impressive amount of choices”
Review of Lins Grand Buffet

Lins Grand Buffet
Ranked #75 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 April 2014

It's safe to say that you will find something to your liking here. Overwhelming amount of choices for a buffet, as well as stations for stir fry, steak and sushi. Service was your average buffet style/level of service. We went at the peak of dinner time and it was very busy. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table because of it, but not an issue which affected the meal overall.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Some of the hot dishes were quite tastey but some some others were a real disappointment - particularly the egg rolls, hot & sour soup and sushi offerings. At $10 a head with tip, I don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Has the appearance of a modern restaurant in Las Vegas. Very clean and spacious with ample parking in their private lot. You pay when you enter, and are escorted to your booth or table by a hostess. There is a large variety of seafood, chicken, pasta, salads and deserts. The sushi was not good, a tiny piece of fish with a lot of rice. We usually pig out on sushi, but not this time. Our remaining selections were very tasty and our waitress was very attentive. The level of service was excellent. The meal was approximately $27.00 for my wife and I included many refills of hot tea. This is not the best buffet we have eaten at, but better than average. We would return and recommend it.

1  Thank SoonFung
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We read other reviews, so had to try this place because we love buffets. Wow, what a great selection of food, freshly cooked, tasted great. Using the word GRAND in their name is perfect, meaning huge buffet. I would go back again and again if we were there, but we were just visiting. Highly recommended if you are in the area!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Thought we would try this as the reviews were good. Won't go back. It all looked good but too many spicy (pepper & jalapenos) dishes which severely limited my choices as I can't eat anything spicy! Food was lukewarm & not very tasty, sauces too thick & strong tasting. My husband & I both agreed we would be going back to the Eat Buffet.

Been to Lins Grand Buffet? Share your experiences!