“Uber driver told me to check it out”
Review of Lins Grand Buffet

Lins Grand Buffet
Ranked #57 of 304 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 April 2018

There was a line of people waiting to pay, before entering to eat. wasn't to bad. Only thing I know is that everything I ate was very good and there was plenty to choose from, wait staff was good also. If your in Yuma, AZ it would be worth checking out. If you leave hungry, it would be your own fault. If I had to complain about something, It would be the plates are kind of small.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Such a wide variety of Chinese, Japanese and other Asian dishes along with Mexican enchiladas. The seafood is amazing. Shrimp cooked every way possible. Sushi didn't look very appetizing so I passed on that but overall I was very pleased with the taste, quality and selection. I will definitely return

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Probably one of the best buffets in the city. No complaints. We had to wait a little bit for a seat but the selection of good hot food was worth it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My son wanted to eat here so I tried it. It's a big buffet for a decent price. Only had lunch here so not sure if dinner is any different. It's worth trying if you are hungry and in the area.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This Asian buffet has seafood, Asian food, steak, pizza, sushi ... so many food choices that you won't know where to start. Food was hot and tasty.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Lins Grand Buffet? Share your experiences!