“Man What a Burger”

In N Out Burger Yuma Az
Ranked #6 of 258 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The burgers here are top notch. Great flavor and a good value. my husband took me here for the firat time after 3 years here. I will go back

There are newer reviews for In N Out Burger Yuma Az

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Very fast service & food is always, always excellent. Be sure to google their secret menu :) . if you're looking for good burgers & fries, you have to try In & Out.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Couldn't wait to get our fix with our relatives that we were visiting in Yuma. They got one of the burgers in our order mixed up with someone else's and our buns and fries were cold. When I went to get the order corrected, the other person who's order ours was mixed up with was standing there. too. The server said "Oh, this is his ketchup only", and put it on his tray and said they'd make me a new cheeseburger. I waited at least another 10-15 minutes for a burger. In the meantime, I saw the other customer go through the line and order another ketchup only! I don't blame him, since we had opened it to see that it was not what we ordered! So when the girl came around to ask us how our food was, my husband told her! I think she was used to hearing rave reviews!

1  Thank Precious50Spokane_WA
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We stop at this location on our way to San Diego twice a year. The food is always hot and fresh. The wait is short and the bathrooms are clean. They also have plenty of parking if you are pulling a trailer. They also share a parking lot with the Sams Club so you can gas up on the way out.

1  Thank Actually3
Reviewed 20 January 2014

In N Out burger has a limited but delicious menu. burger, double burger, cheese burger, double cheese burger, fries, soft drinks and milk shakes. They also have an UNLISTED menu. Try the ANIMAL burger or animal cheese burger and the ANIMAL fries.

Been to In N Out Burger Yuma Az? Share your experiences!