“Awesome!!”

Ranked #25 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: From lunch to dinner, business to parties - The Pint House Bar & Grill is your home for quality food and great selections! Over 50 beers on tap and menu you're sure to love, come see why readers of The Sun voted us Yuma's Best Bar for 2013!!
Yuma
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Great find in the older downtown of Yuma!!! Awesome food! Great selection of beer. Highly recommended, especially for Happy Hour!!

Toronto, Canada
“Happy place for beer”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

In a dead-looking downtown we were quite surprised to walk into the Pint House and see all the people. Sports bar, basically, but with a very large array of beers, classified by type. Great deal on happy hour beer and appetizers. In the unlikely event we find ourselves in Yuma again, we will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This is by far one of my favorite places to go when I'm in town on business! Wonderful beer selection and everything I've tried on the menu is good (chorizo skins, tacos & burgers are all wonderful). Great spot for relaxing & watching sports & eating good food!!

Orange County, CA
“Great Place”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I travel to Yuma quite often (60+ nights every year) and this is a staple for me and my team. Great selection of beers! As for the food I don't think I have had a bad meal yet (Chicken nugs, Ribeye, Lemon Pepper Salmon, Fries, and a few other items). We come here often. They have a nice seating area outside.

• Visited October 2013
El Cajon
“Nice place!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Have now been here a few times and it's a great place to get a bite to eat or have some drinks! I love the way it looks and I think it's a great place for Yuma! What's nice too is that they serve food till 1:30 or 2:00 a.m.! We don't live in Yuma, but we have now made this a place to stop at for sure! The food is also very good! Their hamburger was very good and my boyfriend got the Mac & Cheese and he said it was delicious!!

So happy that this place is here and I hope they stick around for a long time! It's nice to have some variety of places for us to go to besides the typical chains.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Pint House Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!