“Excellent for a Late Lunch”

Pint House Bar & Grill
Ranked #29 of 268 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: From lunch to dinner, business to parties - The Pint House Bar & Grill is your home for quality food and great selections! Over 50 beers on tap and menu you're sure to love, come see why readers of The Sun voted us Yuma's Best Bar for 2013!!
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Nice sports bar atmosphere with some different food offerings beyond the usual bar and grill fare. I had the Dirty Chicken sandwich, which was excellent (grilled chicken breast, pickled red onion, tomato, and more on a bun. Large enough I needed to eat it with knife and fork). They have a great selection of craft beers and ales from less well known labels. Fun to explore and taste some new ones. Bright and airy atmosphere with a number of large screen TVs to watch sports activity. When we were there it was the Olympics. Located in Old Town Yuma, they offer outside seating, and also appear to have facilities for larger groups. Service was excellent, our server friendly, and clearly a trained and talented culinary staff. We'll be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Great find in the older downtown of Yuma!!! Awesome food! Great selection of beer. Highly recommended, especially for Happy Hour!!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

In a dead-looking downtown we were quite surprised to walk into the Pint House and see all the people. Sports bar, basically, but with a very large array of beers, classified by type. Great deal on happy hour beer and appetizers. In the unlikely event we find ourselves in Yuma again, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This is by far one of my favorite places to go when I'm in town on business! Wonderful beer selection and everything I've tried on the menu is good (chorizo skins, tacos & burgers are all wonderful). Great spot for relaxing & watching sports & eating good food!!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I travel to Yuma quite often (60+ nights every year) and this is a staple for me and my team. Great selection of beers! As for the food I don't think I have had a bad meal yet (Chicken nugs, Ribeye, Lemon Pepper Salmon, Fries, and a few other items). We come here often. They have a nice seating area outside.

Been to Pint House Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!