“great meal”

Ranked #26 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: From lunch to dinner, business to parties - The Pint House Bar & Grill is your home for quality food and great selections! Over 50 beers on tap and menu you're sure to love, come see why readers of The Sun voted us Yuma's Best Bar for 2013!!
Bassano, Canada
“great meal”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Bartender had an awesome beard. He said it was a ritual not to shave until playoff were over or it was bad luck for his team. I had the Thai salad that was on special. It was quite good.

Visited January 2014

Yuma, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place to hang out”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A very nice place, lots of beers on tap. In fact, probably 100. Excellent outdoor seating and we always have a good time.

• Visited January 2014
Green Valley
“Went in hungry, left disappointed”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

While visiting Yuma checked TA to find a unique place to try out and decided to go on a Saturday night, it was very busy, I thought we were lucky to get a table just as another couple left. Turns out I was not the lucky one. The wait staff got things ready in a timely fashion and were very friendly. There was a nice selection of beer (1 criteria I was looking for) and our drink order was taken and delivered promptly, so far so good. My wife ordered a burger with onion rings and I went with a nightly special, french dip and sweet potato fries. The burger was good but the onion rings were soggy. The sweet potato fries were the hi-lite of both meals. The french dip was awful; off white in color, 1/2" ring of fat around most edges, tough to bite and chew and gristly. I ate what I could. The roll was pretty good, so filled up on bread, fries and beer. When the waitress finally came back, I politely explained and showed her how bad it was. She listened and offered I wasn't the first french dip complaint of the night; nice. When she came back with the bill she said she informed the kitchen. She was sympathetic but offered no discount. I didn't expect much, but even a little gesture would have been nice. As hungry as we were, even an average meal would have rated 3-4 stars.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank averageones
Yuma, Arizona
“Excellent for a Late Lunch”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Nice sports bar atmosphere with some different food offerings beyond the usual bar and grill fare. I had the Dirty Chicken sandwich, which was excellent (grilled chicken breast, pickled red onion, tomato, and more on a bun. Large enough I needed to eat it with knife and fork). They have a great selection of craft beers and ales from less well known labels. Fun to explore and taste some new ones. Bright and airy atmosphere with a number of large screen TVs to watch sports activity. When we were there it was the Olympics. Located in Old Town Yuma, they offer outside seating, and also appear to have facilities for larger groups. Service was excellent, our server friendly, and clearly a trained and talented culinary staff. We'll be back.

• Visited February 2014
Yuma
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Great find in the older downtown of Yuma!!! Awesome food! Great selection of beer. Highly recommended, especially for Happy Hour!!