“Martha's is worth the drive on the gravel road”

Martha's Gardens Medjool Date Farm
Ranked #3 of 45 things to do in Yuma
Lake Oswego, Oregon
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Martha's is worth the drive on the gravel road”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great place to go. Best if you can get on a tour of the place for $5 but you have to sign up in advance and they are only M-F tours given. If nothing else so watch the silent film in the store and buy some dates to eat...yummy

Visited February 2014
2 Thank lindazoo

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BEST DATE SHAKE EVER!!!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I signed up for my husband and I to take the farm tour at 10:30 .Our tour guides name was Jason. That is the owner's son and it felt like a family tour:) After our very informative tou,r we decided to stay and enjoy lunch. I ordered a gourmet turkey sandwich. My husband decided to enjoy their famous chicken salad sandwich and soup combo. We both could not resist the BEST DATE SHAKE EVER!!!!!We decided to take a seat on the patio outside by the beautiful date palm fountain. Such a relaxing and enjoyable place. We will be back very soon with our friends!!!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Kristin W
Ottawa, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Yummy”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We went on the farm tour and learned so much about farming dates. it is certainly laborious. The commentator is the son the owner and was so knowledgeable and helpful. Also the free samples of dates were totally scrumptious.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank marilyn f
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Dates in Town!!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I love this place! I love taking my family here. They have excellent Dates and a friendly staff! If you want a tour and would like to know more about what you eat, go see Jason!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank 2StateTraveler
Calgary
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Martha's Gaarden”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Went to Martha's date farm today for the 10:30 tour as advertised. Found that the tour did not run if there was less then 10 people. We were 8. At this time of year there is little to no activity on the farm. Harvest is in August/ September . The only thing open was the gift shop. This is a good place to shop for products made in this area. Dates of course, honey, syrups etc.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank CalgaryChristine

Been to Martha's Gardens Medjool Date Farm? Share your experiences!